Chapter 21 part 1

Harry's P.O.V

who was the guy Ada was after. could it be...

no. it couldn'd. but she said it was him. she's probably seeing things. could have been a normal guy. 

i look over at her. messy curly hair. ripped black skinny jeans. one of Niall's old hoddies and converse. she missed him so much. it wasn't hard to tell. it was Niall's first love. but he made me swear not to tell anyone. Not even her. 

i wonder how different things would be if Niall was still here....

Ada's P.O.V

i know it was him. i seen his face. his hair. i know him more than i know anyone. i know its crazy he's dead but no i seen him. it was him... 

Harry probably thinks I'm going crazy. but i know what i saw and i will not rest until i find him. 

~~~

when we finally arrived home. i went up stairs. not wanting to talk to harry. i wasn't in the mood to talk. i need time to think. i need time for myself

Harry: Ada..

Me: not now Harry

i closed the door and jumped on the bed. i felt a sudden urge to cry or yell or punch or kick. i didn't know what to do. my mind was rushing with thoughts all about Niall. Why did this have to happen to him. why did they have to take him away from me. 

Harry: Ada

i never realized he opened the door. 

Me: yeah

Harry: do you wanna talk about what happened

Me: harry i told you not now..

i sort of yelled my response. i seen the look on his face. he was just trying to help me.

Me: look Harry...

Harry: no its fine i get it. 

Me: no. i'm sorry, i didn't mean to yell at you 

i felt bad. i was being a total bitch and all he was doing is being there for me and helping me at hard times. Harry didn't say anything he just walked away. he doesn't understand. yeah Niall was his best friend. but it wasn't his first love. And they didn't live close to each other there for they hardly see each other. i don't know if they kept in touch. And Niall was my first. i don't know if i was his. but he was mine. and i wont forget that. 

i got up and looked out the window. remembering the times i had with Niall. they weren't long but they were something. and right now they were meaning everything. i reach in my pocket but my phone wasn't in it. i look over to the dresser and nothing. where the hell did i leave it. 

i walk down and Harry's not here. he probably left. i start looking around for my phone. in the kitchen. the living room. the bathroom. and that's where i found it. must have stayed there from the last shower i took. i see i had messages and missed calls. some from my mom. others from my friends. but mostly from Harry. must have been when he was looking for me. 

i open some of the messages

Message from Ira at 3:15pm 

"Hey, i haven't heard from you. don't think we forgot about you. we're all worried. please call me if you get this. i need to know how your doing. x

Maybe i should text her. but then again she wouldn't understand no one would. i keep scrolling through my messages. lots from my mom. but i don't feel like reading them, especially after i left her like that.  So i decided to text Ira back...

 Message to Ira at 3:20pm

"Hey sorry i haven't talk to you guys in a while. many things have happened.."

right after i hit send i instantly regret it. i need to stay away from the outside world. i should just stay here and never bother looking back into the life i use to have.
but not even a second later she texted back.

Message from Ira at 3:21pm

"oh thank god your alive. what happened. can we talk meet up in person? how's coffee?"

Message to Ira at 3:22pm

"yeah I'm alive... but yeah sure coffee sounds good. hows the coffee shop on 59 at 4?"

Message from Ira at 3:22pm

"sound good cant wait to see my best friend again!! x"

its nice she still thinks of me as her best friend. most people would figured i dies and never bother thinking of me again.

i set my phone down and head up stairs and pick out fresh clothes. just the basic things. a black hoodie and light blue jeans. i wasn't really in the mood to dress up, plus it was just coffee. put on my shoes and went back down stairs. Harry was back.

Harry: hey. where you going.

Me: I'm gonna meet Ira for coffee.

Harry: who's that? do you think that's a good idea?.

Me- shes a friend. and why wouldn't it be a good idea?

Harry: i don't know. after everything that has happened, you know leaving. not finishing school leaving your mom...

Me: what's your point?

Harry: my point is. don't go.

 Me: well i don't care I'm still going.

i got up got the car keys and left. making sure to slam the door behind me. i don't know what was up with him. hes been acting weird lately.

 A/N Hi guys !! sorry it takes forever to update now. my laptop broke again and i had this chapter saved there but then it broke again and i had to write it all again. but anyway! sorry if this sucks but hopefully chapter 21 part 2 Will be up soon ! xx also thanks for voting and commenting it means a lot. x !