Chapter 12

Niall's P.O.V

I seen Ada get hit in the with a gun. i knew i had to be next. and i was because....

everything went black....

~~~

Ada's P.O.V

i woke up with my head throbbing. i still had something over my head so i couldn't see.

'why does everything bad happen to me?'

That question popped up in my head... was i because when i was little i pushed my cousin down the stairs and blamed it on my friend? or was it because i took the last coke when my mom told me not to take it. or is my fish (Bobbie) punishing me for not feeding him.. OK i forgot that day....

i then heard the car turn off and i came back to reality.

random dude- you take the girl and the guy into that room over there and make sure you lock it.

i heard foot steps then someone grabbed me.

Me- hey! watch where those hands are going!

i heard someone laugh then i was thrown into the room. i fell on something hard and it hit my hip.

i groaned in pain..

Niall's P.O.V

i heard Ada. i was panicking because i thought they hurt her.

Me- Ada? Ada... are you OK?

Ada- I'm fine Niall.

i sighed in relief. the things over our head's where yanked off. i looked around and i was right next to Ada. she was in perfect shape. on the other i was looking like i was rolling around in mud with cuts on my face.

random guy- you guys well be here long so make yourselves at home.

Ada- how the hell do we do that if your stupid freaks kidnapped us?!

i looked at Ada in shock .

one of the guys came up to her and slapped her... all of a sudden i was boiling with anger.

Me- Don't you fucking touch her! i will kill you!

the guys laughed and spit in my face.

random guy- how can you do that it you tied. look's like white boy didn't think the plan trough.

After that the guys left the room and we heard the door lock behind them.

Issac's P.O.V

what are we going to do with them? they look like a couple that don't have money on them and like they don't live with there parents no more.

Jay- well its not like we could ask them, they won't tell.

Leo- No dib shit dumb ass.

Me- no need for your stupid sarcasm.

as the guys walked back and fourth Jacob walked in the room. he looked sweaty and nervous.

Leo- what the hell is wrong with you Jacob?

Jacob- nothing.

Jacob's P.O.V

i didn't want to be in this mess. i didn't want to kidnap anyone because i knew that we would go to jail. i was thinking about letting them go but i couldn't let the guys know because then they would kill me. and when i say kill i mean actually kill me. they would take out there guns and shot the crap out of me.

i don't know if i should help them out or if i should just leave them there. but I'm not that kind of person.....

it's a hard decision.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N) hey guys sorry it took so long to update!! i have been really busy but i promise i will update soon!! i hope you guys liked this chapter! sorry if its too short or sucked. PLEASE LIKE AND VOTE ALSO COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK!! xx thanks for all the reads!!!