Chapter 5

(A/N)- sorry it took forever i had no wifi for a week!! :o i was dying but its finally back on, hope you like it here's chapter 5 :) ...

The next day I woke up a bit dizzy. Then I remembered Niall fell asleep next to me. I turned only to see the bed empty. I call his name out to see if he was in the bathroom but he wasn’t. Then I found a note saying….

'Hey Ada, I left early because I have to get ready for tomorrow. School, so I’ll see you at school. Xx Niall.’

I smiled and ran to get ready. When I finished I ran to get in the car. Mason was waiting there for me.

‘Hey Mason.’ I said as I closed the door of the car.

‘Hey Ada.’ Mason said as he started driving to school.

The ride was quiet. Witch was strange because me and mason always talk but today he wasn’t talking at all.

When we got to school I see Trevor. Wow he was looking handsome today but I remembered about me and Niall last night.

I was looking for Niall but I couldn’t find him so I went to class and I see him sitting down.

‘Hey Niall.’ I say with a huge smile.

‘Hey Ada, are you ok from last night?’ he said with a smirk on his face.

‘Haha. Very funny pretty boy. And yes I’m fine.’ I said as I playfully hit is arm.

He just smiled as I walked back to my seat.

When I took my seat, Trevor walked in. He smiled at me and I smiled back. Niall looked at Trevor and then at me and rolled his eyes. I looked at him wondering why he did that but I just let it go.

‘Hey Ada.’ Trevor said with a smile and hugged me.

‘Hey.’ I said back and hugged him.

Niall then threw me a piece of paper. It said….

Meet me my by the bathrooms after this class. We need to talk. - Niall

 I looked at him then started taking notes. The whole time Trevor just kept looking at me. I smiled but kept writing.

After what seemed like forever. The bell rang meaning class was over.

As I walked out I felt someone pull me and take me to the bathroom and lock the door. I was scared but then saw it was Niall.

Me- ‘what??’

Niall- ‘what the hell is your problem?’

Me- ‘what are you talking about I did nothing wrong.’

Niall- ‘with you and Trevor.’

Me- ‘Niall, there’s nothing between us! He’s just a friend.’

Niall- ‘yeah, that’s what everyone always say.’

Me- ‘so now I’m everyone... last time I checked I was Ada.’  

I then unlocked the door and ran out to my next class.

I haven’t noticed I was crying, until Ira came up to me and asked me what was wrong.

Me- ‘Nothing, don’t worry about it.’

Ira- ‘you know when someone says don’t worry about it that means I should worry.’

Me- ‘well just don’t please? I don’t want to get you into this.’

She nodded and went back to her seat.

Then Niall and Trevor walked in at the same time.

I was cleaning away my tears. But I guess Trevor seen.

Trevor- ‘Ada what’s wrong?’

Me- ‘nothing.

Trevor- ‘it doesn’t look like nothing.’

Me- ‘I don’t want to talk about it.’

Trevor- ‘ok.’

During class Niall kept looking in my direction. I would just roll my eyes.

After the bell rang once again I took all my things and walked out. Then I heard someone calling my name.

It was Trevor.

Trevor- ‘hey Ada, you want to talk about it now?’

Me- ‘look Trevor, you’re a really nice, sweet, handsome guy but I think you should stay away from me.’

Trevor- ‘why? Ada what’s wrong?’

Me- ‘like I said don’t worry about it, but you shouldn’t talk to me no more.’

Trevor- ‘But…’

Me- ‘Trevor! I said leave me alone!’

Trevor looked at me with hurt all over his face. I felt my heart break. Seeing him like this hurt me so much.

Niall smiled at me I gave him a dirty look and walked away. I don’t think Trevor will ever forgive me.

The rest of the day felt like hell. I wish I never got in this. But Niall dragged me in with his sweet talk and charm.

Niall- ‘hey babe.’

Me-‘don’t touch me!’ I yelled as I pushed him.

Niall then took me hand and took me to the back of the school and pined me up against the wall.

Niall- ‘so you think you could just yell in front of everyone.’

Me- ‘leave me the fuck alone! You’re making my life a living hell!’

Niall laughed and attacked my neck. I tried pushing him away.

Me- ‘Niall get the fuck off of me!’

Niall-‘shut up! I know you love me.’

Me-‘Niall!!’

I kept yelling to see if he if he would get off of me but he didn’t. So I hit him.

Niall-‘what the fuck? You’re going to regret that!’

Before he could so anything. I ran. I didn’t know where I was going but I kept running.

~~

I was still running but it was dark out. I had no idea where I was.

I was cold, out of breath. I wish I was at home. Even if I was alone.

I then got to a street I don’t know which one but I was happy I was on one. I then heard a car I just kept walking. But then the car stopped next to me. I heard the car door open. I turned around and seen Niall. I was about to start running but he graved me and put tape on my mouth, tied my hands and threw me in the back seat and started driving fast.

I was scared just thinking the things he would do to me. I was silently crying wishing I was home alone on my bed.

~

We then got to his house I was scared out of my mind. He then opened the back door and pulled me out. I tried running but it was no use he threw me over his shoulder.

When he opened the door, he took me to the basement and put me down. He took of the tape and rope off of my hand.

I then started hitting him.

Me- ‘leave me alone & let me go home!!’

Niall- ‘No! Don’t you understand! YOU’RE MINE AND ONLY MINE!’

Me- ‘No! NEVER WILL I EVER BE YOURS!’

Niall- 'WELL YOU'RE WRONG!'

I kept yelling but he put the tape over my mouth. I had no other choice but to go in a corner and cry myself to sleep.

…….

(A/N) sorry if it sucked i just did it today. please vote!! i hope you liked it chapter 6 will be up soon!!! - Julie.