Chapter 11

(A/N) hey guys sorry if these chapters aren't good. I'm having trouble writing. i don't know why but i am. if you guys would like to help me please comment bellow if you have any tips on what i should do for the next chapter. also thanks for all the reads and votes!! i hope you guys like this chapter....

~~~

Niall's P.O.V

On the road i started thinking of where i should go. i started remembering my good friend Harry.  after all he lived in.. West Midlands, England. and it is far. that way they would never find me and Ada. speaking of Ada i have to check on her.

i pulled into an alley and made sure no one was there. when i opened the trunk Ada looked at me a bit scared.

Ada- where are we?

i didn't really know. so i just told her we were far enough so that she could come out and sit up front. she gave me a smile and got up. she hugged me tight. she put her head down and whispered something.

Me- Ada i cant hear you.

Ada- thank you.

Me- for what.

Ada- for everything.

i kissed her cheek and carried her to the passengers seat.

i closed her door. and went around the car to get in the drivers seat.

Ada- Niall I'm hungry.

i laughed at the way she said it. she sounded like a little kid who was about to cry.

Me- well i think there's a restaurant somewhere around here. if i see one i'll stop ok?

she nodded her head. and looked out the window.

 i looked back at the road. it was getting dark. man i better find a place to eat... and fast.

~~

after about half an hour we finally found a restaurant. it was Golder Corral. yum.

Me- hey Ada where here.

Ada was sleeping so i had to wake her up. she looked beautiful. like always.

Ada- Niall its dark out.

Me- yeah.

i parked the car. i got my wallet and my phone. Ada got her purse and we got out the car. as we got out we heard someone yell. 'don't move or you will get shot.' i looked at Ada and she looked scared to the point where she might die of a heart attack.

Ada's P.O.V

i was scared when i heard what those guys said. there was four. they where huge and built. i looked at Niall. i was going to run for it but i knew if i did. i would get shot.

Guy 1- hands above your head.

me and Niall did as we where told. i looked at Niall and i seen his hands were getting tied behind his back. mine where too. i didn't know if i should yell or just stay there and get kidnapped this time for real.

i looked at Niall and i guess he knew i was thinking about yelling because i shook his head no. i nodded and looked down. next thing i knew is that me and Niall where being covered but a black bag going above out heads.

after that.......

everything went black....

~~~~~~