Chaper 3

i wake up by the sound of beeping. crap! i yell. Mason was waiting for me outside, he was my ride to school.

i ran to the bathroom brushed my hair, brushed my teeth put on some skinny jeans and a shirt that says 'to kool for you' i ran to grab by bag and ran out the door.

'sorry Mason i over slept.' i say out of breath. 'it's fine but..' he trailed off .. 'but what? Mason what are you looking at?' i asked confused. 'you have a huge love bite on your neck.' he said with widen eyes. 'crap i forgot about what Niall did last night.' i said. 'Niall? what did Niall do?' mason said with his grey eyes looking right in my green ones 'nothing.. i mean i don't wan't to talk about it.' i said looking out the window. 'OK.' Mason said as he started driving.

once we got to school, i got off and ran to the bathroom. once i got in i see the big red love bite it had a but of purple on it. 'great... I'm screwed.' i said to myself. i looked in my bag and seen i had a black scarf. 'thank god!' i put it on and it covered the love bit.

i walked out the bathroom and i bumped into Mason. 'hey what's the hurry?' he asked. 'nothing i just want to get to class.' i said back as i walked off not waiting for an answer.

when i walked in the classroom i seen my friend Ira in her desk next to mine. 'hey Ira' i say with a smile. 'hey Ada, Mason told me about the love bite thing.' she said pointing at my neck. 'oh.. yeah ... long story.' once i said that to her Niall walked in the class room. 'oh Ada look who's here.' Ira said with a smirk. 'Ira shut up.' i said rolling my eyes.

Niall waled in and smiled right at me. i just looked down.

i didn't want to talk or see him. because i think I'm falling for him. but i don't want to, if i do i just know he'll play with my heart.

during class Niall passed me a note. saying...

Hey Ada I'm sorry about yesterday, i hope you forgive me because we still have the rest of the week to work on it. p.s.- you look beautiful today :) xx-Niall <3

i just smiled to myself and i guess Niall seen the smile because he smiled too.

class went by fast. it was lunch time now. once me, Ira, mason, and Isabella (mason's sister) got our lunches we sat down at our table. we were all laughing having a fun time talking until Niall came up to me. 'hey can i talk to you.. alone?' i looked at Ira  and told her i will be right back. me and Niall walked outside to talk in private.

'hey um.. do you forgive me, about .. what happened yesterday?' Niall asked sweetly..............i was wondering why he was being so sweet. 'yeah.. i forgive you.' i said with a not so sure voice. 'great, so today, at my house, i'll pick you up.' Niall said kissing my cheek and walking away. he didn't even give me a time to answer back.

i walked back to lunch and Ira jumped out at me. 'what did he say????' she said a bit to excited. 'gee calm down can i sit first?' i say laughing. 'and all he said was that today he was taking me to his house.' i said taking a sip from my water. 'and... your going?' mason asked shocked. 'well its wasn't a question it was more like him telling me he's picking me up and i have no saying in this.' i tell them. 'hey wait..' Ira says 'today we were going to watch a movie!' i look at her and i see she's upset. me and Ira have never really had time to hang out no more. 'sorry.' i say with guilt in my voice. 'whatever. Ira says getting up and leaving.

'wow whats wrong with her??' i asked Isabella. 'she upset because her boyfriend broke up with her, and she could really use a friend right now.' i looked at Bella to see if she was joking. but she wasn't. 'awe now i feel bad.' i say back.

the rest of the day i felt bad because my friend needed me and i wasn't there to help her.

but then i thought of a plan. ditch Niall and go with Ira. i know it's a bad idea because knowing Niall, who know's what goes on in his head. the bell finally rang and that meant the day was over.

once i got outside i ran to Ira's house i didn't want Niall to see me so i ran. i ran like if here was no tomorrow. after all i was on the soccer team so I'm use to running and her house was only two blocks away.

When i got there i knocked on the door, and waited till someone opened it. 'Ada?' Ira said surprised. 'i thought you were going with Niall.' Ira said with a sad tone. 'but, my best friend needs me right now.' i say as i hug her and she cry's on my shoulder. she let's me inside and we walk to her room once in there she tell's me everything.

when i looked at my phone it was 5:30pm. 'well Ira i have to go its getting late.' i say as i give her a hug and make my way out the door.

when i started walking home, it was kind of cold. but i just kept walking.

when i was 3 blocks away from my house, a car parked next to me and i turned to see who it was.

It was Niall.

i was scared when i seen he was mad. 'where have you been?' Niall asked with a rude tone. 'first off you're not my boyfriend so why do you care? and i was with Ira.' i say with a attitude. 'well i may not be but i worry about you Ada... can i give you a ride home?' Niall asked in a nicer tone. i looked at him and he gave me a sweet smile. it almost melted my heart. 'no,I'm OK.' i say with a smile and start walking. but Niall runs in front of me. 'Ada i won't hurt you.' Niall said holding my hand and pulling me towards his car. 'fine.' i say and get in the car.

on our way to my house i started thinking about Niall's smile. about how it almost melted my heart. i started smiling. not remembering that Niall was also in the car. 'what are you so happy about?' Niall says with his deep Irish accent. 'nothing i just remembered something.' i say trying not to sound nerves. he laughs and just keeps driving.

once we get to my house Niall parked the car in the drive way. 'thanks. for driving me home.' i say and smile at him. Niall smile's back and holds my hand. 'anything for you Ada.' he says as he leans in and kisses my cheek. i smile and step out of the car and walk to the front door of my house and open it i wave goodbye and close the door. i don't know why I'm doing that but whatever.

i make my way upstairs to my room and change into my pajamas, brush my teeth, put my hair in a messy bun and got to bed. i make sure to out my alarm so i wont wake up late today.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) -

i'm so sorry it took so long i didn't know what to write but my cousin helped me. YAY! comment/vote if you like it and I'm hoping to have chapter 4 up very soon.!! love you all xx