Chapter 20

As soon as I came back to reality I pulled away. Why did I do that...

Harry- Ada I'm sorry I..

Me- no forget it it's fine, I'll be upstairs if you need anything.

I get up unable to think right. A million questions came through my mind. Why did I kiss him. Why did he kiss me. Does he like me. Do I like him?!

I sigh and walk into the bathroom. I need a shower.

~~~~~

As the water was running all I could do was question my actions. Not paying attention to anything around me at the time. Not even the voice calling my name..

Wait harry ?

Harry- Ada

Me- y-yeah ?

Harry- are you ok, you've been in there for sometime and..

I cut him off before he could finish.

Me- yeah I was just about to get out..

With that said I hear foot steps slowly drift away.

I quickly get dressed and head on down stairs to see harry making dinner. I give him a small smile. Questioning why he's up walking on his injured foot.

I walk over to the window seeing the rain drops slowly fall.

As I'm looking outside I hear music start playing. I turn to see harry turning on the radio. The song was familiar, almost too familiar.. As the song starts. My heart sinks. My eyes fill with tears.

'...... would you dance, if i asked you to dance, would you run and never look back, would you cry, if you saw me crying.'

With every word filling the room I grow weak and fall straight to the floor. Feeling my heart break.

'...... Now would you die. For the one you love. hold me in your arms tonight.'

As those words hit me the pain is over powering. I soon feel a pair of arms around me. I turn to see harry. With hurt in his eyes.

I throw myself at him. Crying non stop in his arms.

'I-I miss him s-so much..'

"I know.."

As I'm crying I can't feel harry rocking back and forth. Trying to calm me.

~~~~~

After about what seemed like forever. I stopped crying. I'm still in Harry's arms. Not wanting to move. But wishing I was in Niall's..

'I'm gonna go out for a walk.. I'll be back later' I said slowly getting up.

"No Ada let me come with you"

'Harry no your foot is injured. I'll be fine. If anything I'll call you ok?'

Harry was not so sure about that but he had no choice I wouldn't of let him come with me..

~~~~~

As I'm walking I see roses. I walk up to them and take a few.

I think it's time to visit his grave.

Saying that word sends chills down my spine. I never thought about visiting his grave. But it felt like the right thing to do..

~~~~~

When I arrive it's quiet. The rain stopped. The wind is blowing slowly. The sun hiding behind the grey clouds. I walk up to his grave. Reading the words.. "Niall Horan 1993-2013"

I sigh sitting down next to it. Placing the roses down.

'I never thought I'd be here... especially for you...'

I whisper slowing laying back.

'It's hard, not having you here. I miss waking up to see your ocean blue eyes. Hearing your thick Irish accentt.' My eyes starting to fill with tears again.

'Im a mess without you... I mean look at me, I'm talking to god knows who. Your probably not even listening to me.'

I get up noticing the sky is getting darker. I turn and look down to the roses laying there. Helpless.

'I guess this is it.'

A tear slowly falls. Trying to hold back the rest I turn and start walking. Not wanting to feel anymore pain.

~~~~~

As I'm walking I decided to walk through the woods as a short cut.

Halfway through the woods I hear a branch break. I turn my head quickly seeing the figure disappear behind a tree trunk. I pick up a rock putting it in my pocket. Thinking if it's someone dangerous I at least can hit them with something hard.

I start walking up to the trunk where the person was hiding behind..

'H-hello'

*no answer*

I stark walking closer. Only to hear the person start running away.

'Wait come back!' I yell running after it.'

*Harry's P.O.V*

Did she not want to be with me ?

Did I do something wrong ?

A million questions ran through my head.

Do I like her ?

No... Do I love her ?

~~~

As times passing I start to worry.

"Where the hell is Ada" I whisper to myself getting up off the couch. I limp over to the door taking my jacket off the hanger and my car keys of the coffee table.

I don't care that my foot is injured I want to make sure she's ok..

~~~~~

As I'm driving around I look at the time 8:47

I try calling her but there was no answer. I keep driving passing up the woods. Only to slam on the breaks. having a person run in front of my car. I can't see there face clearly. But I can tell it's a guy.

"Hey are you ok?"

He didn't answer just started running again.

Who was he running from?

I turn and I see a figure coming. I look back to the guy running his hood hell off. He had brown hair. That's all I could see.

'Wait! please s-stop running!'

I look over and I see Ada running. out of breath but trying her hardest to keep up.

"Ada what the hell where have you been? Who is he? are you hurt?"

I know that was too much to ask but I needed to know.

'No harry I'm fine. But I need to know who that is! that's the same figure I seen the other day!'

I look at her in confusion as she lets out those words gasping for air each time.

"Are you sure how can you tell did you see him?"

'No but I know it is. I have a feeling it's him harry !'

"Him who?..."

~~~~~

(A/N) Hey guy !! so sorry it took like forever to update. my laptop is still broken. so its very hard for me to update. I'm currently using my phone. 

Also good news! i went to see One Direction in concert the days of Liam's birthday (8/29/14) . it was amazing!!! if you guys want to see pictures or videos. i'll be posting on my instagram @/ Irish.payne 

comment/vote ! 

xx thanks for reading !