Chapter 6

i woke up on the basement floor. i got up to try and open the door but it wouldn't open. it was locked on the outside.

Me- hello! can anyone hear me!!

i figured no one heard me, until i heard someone coming down some stairs. i got scared, i thought it was some sort of rapist.

the door open slowly, and in came Niall with a plate of food.

Niall- here's your breakfast love.

Me- I'm not hungry.

Niall- well you have to eat.

Me- like i said I'm not hungry.

Niall looked at me and put the tray next to me. i graved the bowl and threw it at his head. i got up and ran. i got passed the door and up the stairs. i saw the door that led outside but when i was about to run again. Niall put his left arm over my chest and his right hand over my mouth so i wouln't yell. 

instead of him taking me to the basement he took me to .. I'm guessing his room.... and threw me on the bed and locked the door. i tried getting up put he climbed on top of me and tied my hands and feet so i wouln't kick.

Me- let me go you son of a bitch!

Niall- shut the fuck up!

Me- let me go!!!

Niall- no!

Me- why?!?

Niall-because.

Me- Because why?

Niall- because i cant live without you!

Me- so you kidnapped me?

Niall started pacing back and forth.

Me- Niall.

Niall- YOU MAKE ME DO THIS TO YOU!

Me- how? Niall i didn't do anything!

Niall- yes you did! you flirt with Trevor all the time everyday. and all i could do is watch. and it kills me!

Me- but Niall... your not my boyfr......

Niall- Don't say it!

i looked at Niall shocked i was scared he was going to do something to me.

Me- and also i don't flirt with Trevor. i like him as a friend only!

Niall- well it looks like more then friends.

Me- well it isn't. plus i don't think me and him are ever going to talk again.

Niall- why?

Me- because i told him to leave me alone.

Niall- oh.

Me-yea... Niall I'm going to say it...

Niall looked at me confused.

Me- NIALL YOUR NOT MY BOYFRIEND! LET ME GO!

Niall- NO! OK? NO ADA I WILL NOT LET YOU GO!!!!!

Me- Niall please?

Niall- No! you belong with me!

i was scared at this point so i tried getting myself untied. but i couldn't. Niall then got up and left the room. and he didn't come back....

*three hours later*

i was sleeping. until i hear the sound of something crashing. i thought someone broke in. 'now im really dead' i thought. the door then busted open. it was Niall he was drunk. really drunk. he smiled at me and came closer. i was scared because if he's drunk that probably mean's he's not thinking right.

Me- Niall.

Niall- shut up you whore.

Me- Niall. stop your drunk go to bed.

Niall smirked at me and climbed on top of me.

Me- omg! Niall stop please get off of me!

Niall- shut up!

he then went to the dresser and pulled out tape. i was scared shit less at this point.

Me- Niall please!

he covered my mouth with the tape, i had tears in my eyes already. i already knew what was going to happen, and sadly i couldn't do anything because i was tied.

Niall took off his t-shirt and jeans. i was silent crying. he looked at me with his eyes full of lust.

he came up to me and ripped my jeans off, and then my shirt. i was crying loudly. Niall attacked my neck and kept going up and down.

Niall then stooped and came back to reality. i guess he heard me crying.

Niall-Ada.. i am so sorry i don't know what got in me.

Niall took the tape off my mouth and untied me. i graved a pillow and covered myself with it. i was still on the bed when Niall got up and graved a t-shirt and sweat pants and handed them to me. i looked up at him confused.

Niall- here you could go put this on.

i got up and went to the bathroom. i looked around. and there was no window. i quickly put on the clothes and walked out.

Niall had turned on the TV and fixed the bed for me.

Niall- um you could sleep in here if you want. i'll sleep on the couch.

i smiled. Niall took a pillow and a blanket and went down stairs to the couch.

i went to the window to look outside. it was a nice view tonight. i surprised Niall trusted me in a room with a window. but i couln't get out because i was too high up. and because i had no idea where we were so if i tried leaving i could get lost.

 i went back to the bed and laid down and watched TV for an hour and then drifted of to a sleep.

~~~~~~

(A/N) sorry i took so long!!! i had to think! please vote! if you liked it.. the picture over there --> is the view Ada was watching. :) i hope you guys liked it.