Chapter 9

i woke up with my back hurting really bad.

Me- stupid bathroom tub.

i got up and stretched.

i tried opening the door but it was still locked. i started knocking.

Me- Niall?!

no answer.

Me- Niall i know you can hear me. Please let me out.

i heard foot steps.

Niall- what do you want?

Me- like i said to get out.

Niall- why so you could run away and get rapped again.

Me- Niall i don't wanna talk about that anymore, it brings me bad memories.

Niall- fine.

When Niall opened the door i looked at his face. it looked like he has been crying.

Me- Niall what's wrong?

Niall- nothing.

Me- Niall tell me please.

Niall- like i said nothing.

Me- Niall please i...

me cut me off...

Niall- i said it was nothing.

Niall said that with an attitude. i looked at him. this was not the Niall i knew before all of this.i let it go and laid down in the bed. my back was killing me so i decided to relax for a bit. i wonder what was wrong with Niall. i think something happened when i was stuck in the bathroom.

Me- ugh!!

Niall looked at me and gave me a dirty look.

Me- ok what the hell is wrong with you?

Niall- why don't you just mind your fucking business.

Me- well then fuck you too... your such a bitch.

Niall- what the fuck did you just call me?

Me- i called you a bitch!

Niall- your the bitch.

Me- fuck you. i don't even know why i let you touch me.

Niall didn't say anything. but i could see he had anger, lust, and hurt in his eyes. i rolled my eyes and went up stairs. i needed a good shower right now. i took one of Niall's sweats and a random t-shirt and headed towards the bathroom. i turned on the radio and don't wake me up by Chris Brown came on. i turned it up and locked the bathroom door.

i stepped in. feeling the warm water hitting my cold skin. that felt really relaxing to me.

after about an hour and a half i got out. i wrapped a towel around me and dried myself off. i then put the towel down and got dressed. i put my hair in a messy bun and walked out. Niall was laying on the bed looking at the ceiling. i looked at him to see if he would look back but he didn't so i went down stairs to the kitchen....

Niall's P.O.V

i was looking at the ceiling when Ada walked out. i felt her looking at me but i didn't look back. i just kept looking up. Ada went down stairs and i decided to follow her. i was tiptoeing. i looked to see her in the kitchen she had on my favorite shirt and my sweats. i have to admit she looked pretty hot in my clothes....

Ada's P.O.V

i heard Niall coming down the stairs. i smiled to myself and looked through the fridge. in there was.. some chicken and a can of coke. i pulled that out, and made some rice. it turned out really good. i made enough for me and Niall. so i pulled out a second plate and served some for Niall, i also gave him some of my coke.

Me- are you going to join me?

i smiled to myself because he knew had been trying to spy on me but he failed.

Niall- how did you know i was watching you?

Me- i heard you coming down the stairs... your not quiet you know that right?

Niall- I'm sorry..

Me- its fine.

Niall- not its not. i acted like a jerk when all you were doing was caring about me, and also for making you sleep in the tub.

Me- well i accepted your apologies.

Niall smiled at me and i gave him a sweet smile back. as we ate Niall kept looking at me.

Me- what?

Niall- you have something on your lip.

Me- omg that's embarrassing...

Niall- it's ok i got it...

Niall got up and sat next to me. he leaned close to me and took it off with his hand. i looked in his eyes and he looked in mine. his face was so close i could feel him warm sweet breath on my face. i smiled and Niall kissed me. i kissed back but then the memories came back. i still remember how that man touched me. how he kissed me. i pulled away.

Niall- what's wrong?

Me- I'm sorry i can't do this. it's still in my head.

Niall- I'm sorry.

Me- its fine. i think I'm going to go up stairs....

Niall- Ada wait!

Me- yeah?

Niall- i just want you to know that.... that.. i l-love y-you.

Me- love you too.

i smiled and walked up stairs. i went straight towards the bed. i was tired and i had a really long day.

after about ten minutes. i heard Niall coming up the stairs.

Niall- Night Ada.

Me- Night Niall...

as i heard Niall leaving the room i called his name.

Me- Niall.

Niall- yeah?

Me- do you mind sleeping in here with me?

Niall- sure.

he came to the bed and laid down under the covers and got in. i turned to face him and smiled.

Me- thanks

Niall- don't mention it.

my eye lids started getting heavy. the last thing i heard was Niall saying goodnight.

----------------------------------------------

(A/N) sorry this chapter took long to update. i let my cousin borrow my laptop so i couldn't update. i hope you guys liked it. please comment what you think. also please vote!! xx thanks for all the reads!!!!!!