Chapter 10

Niall's P.O.V

i woke up with the bright light from the sun filling up the room. i smiled to myself because Ada had her head resting on my chest. she looked so beautiful. i seen her eyes starting to flutter open.

Me- Morning beautiful

Ada- morning.

she shot me a cute smile and got up. she went to the bathroom.

Me- hey Ada. I'm going to run to the store to get some pancake mix, need anything?

Ada- no I'm good.

Me- OK i'll be back soon.

i gave her a kiss in the cheek and walked off.

when i turned on the car, i realized there was hardly any gas. so i decided i'd stop at the gas station before i go to the store.

on my way to the gas station the radio was on. ' pumped up kicks by Foster the people' came on i blasted the speakers.

~~

when i finally got to the gas station. i got off to go pay. when i did i seen a missing flier. it had a picture of Ada on there. i was scared because what if they find Ada and then they take me to jail. the cashier gave me my change and i ran out. i hurried to put the gas in my car. when i finished. i rushed home. i didn't stop at the store i just went straight back.

i jumped out the car and ran inside. Ada was there watching TV. i think i scared her because she jumped up.

Me- Ada we have to leave now!

Ada- what? why?! Niall what's going on!!

Me- ask questions later. just go get your things and mine and put them in the bag that's in the closet.

Ada- OK. but. why?

Me- Ada just go!!

Ada run up stairs. she looked scared as hell but i didn't want to lose her. also i didn't want to go to jail for killing someone.

Ada- OK here.

Me- is everything in there?

Ada- yes. now can you please tell me what's going on?!

Me- there's fliers of you saying your missing and....

Ada- and what??

Me- if they find you i will go to jail for kidnapping and murdering.

Ada- but you killed him because he rapped me!

Me- still Ada we have to leave now!

Ada- where will we go?

Me- i don't know some place where they would never find us.

Ada- but Niall, what about school? my mom? your parents.

Me- Ada.... we have each other.

~~

Ada's P.O.V

Niall was scaring the shit out of me. but deep down i didn't want to go back to school. not even home. yeah i'll miss my mom, but i kind of started falling for Niall. everyday i would get lost in those gorgeous eyes of his. the way he saved me. the way he made me feel when he kissed me.

Me- but, they would find us!

Niall- how?

Me- they have them everywhere.

Niall- ..... i'll dye my hair brown.

Me- well what about me?

Niall- i'll think of something... do you have everything you need?

Me- yeah.

Niall- ok lets go.

i gave Niall a sad smile. I'm gonna miss this place. not the bad memories but the good ones. as we walked out to the car Niall went to go put the bags in the trunk...

Niall- in the trunk.

Me- but Niall. no air goes in there.

Niall- don't worry i wont let anything happen to you.

i gave him a weak smile and got into the trunk. before Niall closed it he kissed my cheek and gave me a sweet smile.

Niall- you'll be ok. i promise.

after that he closed the trunk door. those words were stuck in my head......

~~~~~

(A/N) sorry it took so long. and also sorry if its not good. i had trouble with this chapter... D; anyway chapter 11 will be up Saturday :) (yes i update every Saturday)