chapter 21 part 2

getting in the car and looking back at the house, part of me wanted him to come after me and say something but no he never did. so i drove off.

the car smelled a lot like Harry. why was he using my car when he had his own. i have so many questions but i never seem to ask but when i do he never replies just gives me a weird look and walks away.

harry is those kind of guys that wont tell you a single thing about what hes feeling but yet he wants to know every thing about yours

~~~~~~

when i made it to the coffee place i looked around, she wasn't here yet. i pulled out my phone 3:49pm oh i was early. i walked in and ordered myself a coffee, medium iced coffee. might as well get one while i wait.

"Ada?"

i looked up... Mason.

Me: hey

i give him a small smile and stand up to give him a hug. didn't want to be rude.

Mason:how have you been? why did you leave? i was going crazy when they told me you left. where do you live now?

Me: um, Mason what's with all the questions?

Mason: I'm sorry I'm just really happy to see you.

Me: oh well, I've been goof, and there was just too much going on i decided to leave. 

Mason: so your happy? what about your mother? i mean you just left her behind.

Me:well technically she would always leave me for her so called trips.

Mason: Ada she still worries about you.

Me: good to know.

i felt my phone vibrate, thinking it was Ira so i checked it. 

Message form Harry

"that isn't Ira"

what. i look around to see if i see him but no.

"what are you talking about?"

*Message sent*

New picture message from Harry

oh my god. he's here. he followed me. why would he follow me here.

Me:I'm sorry Mason but i have to go.

i got up with out ever waiting for a response and left.

i walked to my car and i see him. he was parked in his car watching me. he smirked at me and started his car.
i got in my turned it on and drove off. he followed me. 

why was he doing this.i started driving faster but he would do the exact same. there was no way i could get away from him. i pulled over to the side of the road as did he. i rolled down my window and signaled him to come here. and he did. he got out if his car and started walking towards mine. with that, i took the chance and stepped on the gas. speeding off leaving him standing there. i started laughing. now I'll defiantly get away.

~~~~~

when i made it home Harry wasn't here yet. i parked my car and ran to the door. i hear a car pull in and it was him. crap. i try looking for the key fasted but by the time i find it he's behind me.

Harry: what the hell was that.

he turned me and pinned me up against the door.

Me: that was nothing.

Harry: oh you think this is a game

Me: never said it was but it could be.

Harry: enough.

he was beyond mad at this point. i think i took it too far but he should have never been following me.

Me: oh what its okay for you to follow me when I'm going out with friends, seriously your not my boyfriend Harry.

Harry: i never said i was.

Me: yeah well your sure as hell acting like one. so why don't you get your hands off of me. and let me live my life.

he looked at me. not saying anything just looking at me. i took this as a chance to push him off of me. i turned to open the door.

walking in and going upstairs. Leaving Harry standing at the door.

A/N okay this took longer that i thought it would. but i honestly had no idea what to write about. also my laptop is still broken. but I'll try to update again. but as always love you all. thanks for commenting/voting/reading! 39k reads. wow. thank you guys so much !!!!!! xx