'you're mine now' a Niall Horan Imagine

As i made my was though the crowed in the school gym trying to find my friend i bumped into someone.

He was tall, had ocean blue eyes ,had blond with a bit of brown for hair. then i realized it was the bad ass of the school. Niall Horan.

'Sorry...' was all i could say because he was looking into my soul. His lips curved into a smile. we stared at each other for a while and then he said 'you look nervous Ada... why?' i looked at him wide eyed

'h-how do y-you know my n-name?' i was stuttering because he scared me.... the way people would talk about how he would get it lots of fights,how he would mess with every girl. I was trying not to make eye contact by he kept looking at me. then he broke the silence. 'the reason i know your name is because....' he leaned his lips next to my ear and said '... your mine now.' he then kissed me under my ear as my eyes flutter closed then he walked away.

my friend Ira came running to me.. 'what the hell just happened?' i didn't answer because that the same thing i was asking myself..... 'what just happened?'

When the bell rung meaning we had to go to our next class witch was math. 'great' i thought.. i sucked at math.

as i walked in class i took my seat and Ida was across from me. but when i looked i seen Niall wasn't to far from he. i was looking at him but i didn't notice he had turned around and he cough me looking at him. he smiled. i looked down at my books blushing.

Niall's P.O.V

There sat Ada looking beautiful as ever. her beautiful green eyes sparkled in the sunlight coming from the windows, the way her black hair went perfectly with her skin color. 'god she's perfect' was  all i thought.

'OK class we have a project to do and its due Friday. so you guys have this week to do it' as the teacher talked i kept turning around just to look at Ada. 'you guys will have one partner and i will be picking that partner for you' all the kids moaned at the fact that they couldn't work with a friend. i just smiled at the fact that i could be working with Ada.

as the teacher picked our partners, he got down to my name. 'Niall you would be working with....' he trailed off as he looked around the room to see if anyone was available. 'Niall you would be working with Ada.' i smiled because that is what i wanted for me and Ada to work together after school at her house or mine.

as i wrote down some notes the teacher gave us for the project i dropped my pencil and turned to look at Ada. she looked cute writing down notes. then i started thinking Ada is going to be mine and i am going to make her love me..

Ada's P.O.V

Niall kept staring in my direction. and that had me wonder 'was is he thinking about?' i said a bit to loudly. 'what?' Ira said looking a bit confused.

as we moved to go sit with our partner Niall came and took a seat next to me. 'so you wanna come and work at my house or...' i cut him off.. 'my house is fine.' as i said that i was looking down.'ok so ill meet you after school in the parking lot.' my mind was telling me to say no but my mouth said ...'ok'

the rest of the day went by fast... it was almost was time to go home. then i remembered Niall was coming over today. 'fuck' i whispered to myself.

As the bell rung i started walking out to the parking lot. 'so he's actually going over?' Ira asked .. 'yea.. i guess he is.' i said with my voice a bit shaky. 'well call me if anything go's wrong.' i looked at her a bit confused but then i remember 'right Niall.. the bad ass that always played with everyone.

as i was walking i hear someone call me name. i turn only to see Niall running towards me. 'hey come on we going in my car.' he smiled and took my hand. i try taking my hand away from him but it was no use he was holding it tight. as we made our way to his black ford mustang everyone was staring at us. Niall was just smiling at the fact that people thought i was his girl.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) hey guys!!! :D tell me what you think .. chapter 2 will be up soon :)