All Dressed Up Chapter 26

Tina and Bette had made love all weekend long only surfacing to eat.  Neither could get enough of each other, they had an insatiable thirst for each other that could not be sated.  At one point, Bette sat across from Tina, who was wearing Bette's old Yale shirt during a food break, with a goofy smile and a reoccurring thought of how far they had come to end up back at the beginning.   Both had laughed when recalling their first weekend getaway and the marathon sex they had not needing the fancy resort as they never used the amenities and hardly left the room. They were exceedingly happy but very sore when they got to work on the following Monday. Tina and Bette had the same overwhelming desire to touch, taste and be close that they had all those years ago. They knew it would be a challenge to repeat the mind blowing sex their younger selves achieved, but they were definitely going to try. Shane had saved the day by keeping Angie for the weekend. Neither Tina nor Bette had to explain what they were doing. Shane in her all knowing way laughed and said it was about time. On Monday, Tina and Bette managed to finally get out of Tina's condo, sore but smiling. Tina had a meeting that could not be rescheduled and Bette needed to check in at her office. The Gala was at the end of the week and final prep was in full swing. That was probably the biggest difference between themselves now and then, the level of responsibility.

Bette had promised Tina that she would help her find the perfect gown for the Gala and if need be they would fly to New York.  Tina had laughed at Bette's determination to make sure Tina found a gown that would satisfy her.  Bette had convinced Tina to take all day Tuesday off to go on a dress hunt.  Bette had planned the whole day starting off with pampering at a spa with a hair cut and a mani/pedi with it.  They only had a few days before the Gala and Bette wasn't to sure how Tina was going to approach the dress hunt.   Luckily Tina had settle down about her self image thanks to all the attention her body got over the weekend and with the spa pampering, Tina was in the right frame of mind for the daunting task of sorting through dresses.  Bette had reserved a private room and dresser to help Tina.  Bette made a few suggestions on color but left the details to Tina and the dresser.  Bette was determined to make this a positive experience.  There were many things that couldn't be controlled about aging, but finding clothing that fits appropriately and looks great is one that could be controlled.   Bette found herself patiently waiting for Tina to come out.   She was scrolling through her emails, drinking a glass of champagne when Tina walked out of the dressing room. 

Bette looked up from her phone, furrowed her brows, "So, where's the dress?  I thought you were going to come out so I could take a look."

Tina smiled flirtatiously tucking a strand of her strawberry blonde hair behind her ear as she gave her two eyed version of a wink. "Nope, you are going to have to wait until Friday,"  she said confidently.

"So, you found something you like? And you are not settling?"  Bette inquired with a worried expression.

"Nope, no settling, it's perfect."  Tina gave a beaming smile, as she saunter up to Bette, put her arms around her neck, leaned in and closed her eyes while she pressed her lips onto Bette's.  Tina moaned, pressing her body closer, running her tongue across Bette's lips asking for entry.   Bette gave it eagerly as she felt Tina's knee move back and forth between her legs pressuring her center just right to make Bette squirm.  "Thank you."

Bette felt jolts of electric tingles as she took a deep breath, "For what?" 

"For knowing what I needed, when I didn't."  Tina hesitated, "I am shocked by how easily you knew what to do."  Tina wiped the tears from her face that had suddenly appeared. She looked deeply into Bette's eyes seeing pure love from the only woman whoever really saw her. This beautiful, sexy woman Tina adored that still could surprise Tina with her generosity and sensitivity. Tina's mouth turned into a bright smile that moved to her eyes as she kissed Bette again.  "I love you so much."  Tina said stroking Bette's cheek lovingly.