Chapter 39

LEIGH'S POV-

As I headed down the hall towards the stairs I could hear Tyler's footsteps close behind me. "Leigh, please just hear me out?" he pleaded.  As I came to a halt I let out a small sigh then turned to face him. "Look, From the day I met you you've pretty much been nothing but bad news. you shoved me into a locker, started a fight with my best friend, purposely pissed off my literal saint of a brother, almost killed me, attacked klaus..-" Tyler cut me off. "Klaus?! Really? He put me through hell Leigh yet I attack him once to save YOUR life and I'm the bad guy?!" He said angrily. I laughed darkly. "Yeah because being a hybrid is soooo bad." I said with an eye roll. Tyler looked at me surprised. "I texted him the day after asking what the encounter was all about he told me he made you a hybrid." I said with a shrug. Tyler's eye brows narrowed. "You have his number?!" He growled. "He saved my life." I exclaimed.  "Well he ruined mine." I rolled my eyes. "Bit dramatic dont you think?" I asked him. Tyler looked at me and I could see sadness in his eyes. My eye brows scrunched together in confusion. "He doesnt get to you just because he turned you.. does he Tyler?" I finally asked. "Caroline." Was his response. I looked at him still confused. "Elena's friend?" Tyler nodded. "Even after everything she knows he did to me, she left me for Klaus." He told me. "Oh, you guys dated.. of course." I mumbled. "Leigh..." I didnt acknowledge him. "Why she didnt tell me? Now that's a good question. But it's fine, totally fine." I rambled. "Leigh!" He said, slightly louder. "Hm?" Tyler shot me a small smile. "Your cute when you ramble." He said. I blushed but decided to ignore his comment. "So what did klaus do to piss you off so much? I mean I know you said Caroline left you for him but you speak as if he took something  more important to you." I said. Tyler's smile fell. "He killed my mom." He said. My eyes widened. "After My dad was killed by the counsil my uncle came to mystic falls but he disappeared after a while so my mom was all I had left. Because of Klaus I'm the last known Lockwood. So..-" "so he ruined your life." I finished for him. Tyler nodded. "I'm so sorry.. but what if your uncles still alive?" I said. "In this town? Doubtful." Tyler stated. "Nope show me a picture I'll help look for him." I told him. Tyler laughed a little bit. "Well Your eager to help, I'll go get my phone and text you the picture." He said before running down stairs with me following close behind. When I got down stairs I saw Tyler frantically looking for his phone. "That's impossible I know I put it right here." He muttered. "Whats wrong?" I asked. Tyler looked up at me. "My phone.. its gone." He answered. "Well when did you see it last?" I asked. "Yesterday." Was his response. Then it hit me. "Tyler, was Liv here yesterday?" Tyler nodded. "She randomly showed up and started making out with me and she kept trying to get me to go upstairs & she ended up sleeping over." He said while scratching the back of his head, embarrassed. "That's what I thought..." I mumbled. "What?" Tyler questioned. "When I got here something was off." I told him. He looked at me confused. "I could smell perfume; that was Liv, dog; that was you, the obvious scent of bourbon and coffee.." "Damon." Tyler filled in. I nodded. "Yeah but there was something else." I explained. "But there was only three people here." Tyler stated. I shook my head. "Who?" He asked. "Luke Parker. He sits in front of me in one of my classes at school so I know his scent." I responded. "So your saying Luke stole my phone? And liv was here to what..? Distract me?" I nodded. "That would explain the message the entire football team got." I said. "What message?" Tyler asked. I blushed and looked away. "He sent a picture of you from the woods when you shifted back to human and a picture of us kissing..." Tyler's eyes widened. "That's why your brother wanted to kill me? Because he thought it was me?" He asked. "No, Damon wanted to kill you because he thought you deflowered his little sister." I told him. When realization hit me I froze. Tyler looked at me with a smirk and a raised brow. "Your a virgin?" He questioned trying not to laugh. I punched his arm. "Shut up." I said, blushing. "Why?" He asked. "its embarrassing!" I told him. Tyler moved closer to me. "I can change that." He said seductively. "Tyler..-" I began. "Back away from my sister wolfie." Damon said from the stairs. Tyler didnt move. "Well?" He asked, ignoring my brother. My cheeks grew hotter. Suddenly Tyler was yanked away from me. "I believe you were told to back away." Stefan said. I groaned. "Oh yay it's a Salvatore powwow." I stated with an eye roll.