Chapter 5

When I turned around to see who the voice belonged to, a pair of dark brown eyes met my grayish blue ones. "This, my friend, is a very well trained unicorn ninja DISGUISED as a locker wile waiting for the perfect opportunity to attack and enslave the whole human race! My destroying this lone ninja gives us one less monster to defeat when the rest of the majestic unicorn ninjas come to earth... you can thank me later." I said. The boy chuckled. "New girl couldn't find her locker?" he asked. i nodded. "Tell me the truth; How obvious was it?" I questioned. "To be completely honest; the whole 'unicorn ninja disguised as a locker' speech was the only give away." He said with a smile. I laughed and returned the smile. "I'm Jeremy Gilbert." The boy said. "Elena's brother?" I asked. Jeremy nodded. "You know my sister?" he asked. "yeah, my Brother introduced me to her this morning." I replied. "You over Vicki already Gilbert?" Asked a tall, muscular guy with black hair, brown eyes and slightly tanned skin. Jeremy's smile faded and as I looked at him I noticed that his eyes seemed darker. "Jeremy are you ok?" I asked him. Ignoring my question, Jeremy turned around, facing the other boy. "No I'm not over Vicki, and obviously your not over being a dick so it looks like both of us need to learn how to move on." Jeremy spat. "woah, looks like someone's Trying to be brave. I'm soooo scared." The boy said with an eye roll. Knowing a fight was about to break out soon, I moved behind Jeremy so I was out of sight, took out my phone and began frantically texting.
Me: Stefan!
St.Stefan: Leigh what's going on? class started 12 minutes ago... your late.
Me: I know stefan But nows not the time to lecture me on it. u gotta get out here.....now!
St.Stefan: why? Leigh what did u do?
Me: I didn't do anything, little Gilbert on the other hand, is about to get into a fight with some big and muscular jock out here so hurry up.... Oh and bring the Doppelgänger.