Chapter 29

LEIGH'S POV

                ***WEEK LATER***

"A week." my brother said as he parked the car in the school parking lot. I looked up from my phone, glaring at him until he cringed, then looked back down. Stefan hated when I glared, it terrified him which I didn't mind I mean, I liked the fear radiating off of everyone when I gave them that look.. Especially Stefan.  His fear of me was something he had in common with our brother Damon, which normally I would've loved but I had been bitchy to everyone everyday since last Wednesday and I wasn't in a good enough mood to enjoy the fear I caused. I had a reason to be mad but, I of course wasn't going to admit that i had even the slightest idea what he was talking about.
"Come on Leigh your gonna have to talk about it at some point." He said. I was honestly so over hearing him say the same thing over and over again. I looked up again and took out one of my my ear buds. "I don't need to talk about something that doesn't mean jack to me so Stefan do yourself a favor and stop assuming it does, then do me a favor and stop asking because I'm fine." I told him. Stefan looked at me surprised as I put my ear bud back in, put on my sunglasses and got out of the car.
      As I walked everyone's eyes were on me but this time, Unlike my first day of school.. I felt nothing.  The corner of my lips lifted at the thought, and  for the first time since I moved back to mystic falls I did the one thing that had made Damon think of me as his 'mini me'... I smirked.
'Welcome back, now.. Let's make this town our bitch.'