Chapter 25

Not at all fazed or worried, Klaus stood there as the blurry figure pinned him to the car. I wanted to help klaus but I didn't know what to do so instead I stood there watching while silently cursing Stefan's 'never attack a stranger without reason' lesson. As I stood there I felt slightly guilty for what was happening to the guy who had saved me. 'this is wrong!help him! He can't defend himself.' I told my self. With That thought I made up my mind, but before I could move something happened, surprising me. Niklaus,- the guy that had seemed cocky, self confident but somewhat sweet and helpful and the guy that was pinned to his own car.... Laughed. "nice job." klaus said to the guy. the shadow figure turned his head to the side slightly, showing his confusion. Then,- quick as flash,- klaus was free and his attacker was on the ground. With the strength I never expected him to have, klaus picked the guy up, threw him, raced towards where he had landed and pinned him to a tree. "NEVER attack a hybrid mate. especially an original one." Klaus hissed. Then, for the first time... the shadow figure spoke. "Funny how you think so highly of yourself when all you really are is a psychotic ass hole." he spat.
My eyes widened.