Ch.22

Authornote: Well, got good news and bad news. Good news, from the look of things, the business I had won't be an issue against my posting. Bad news, my router is deciding to be a pain. Hence posting Friday's chapters today in case it keeps up it's random periods of internet and no internet access. If this looks to be a long term problem, then my posting schedule might change due to I might have to result to using internet in town. I usually go either Monday, Wednesdays, or Thursdays. However, I am still planning to post on Friday, but wanted to get at least this weeks chapter up in case I don't make it. Hope you all enjoy this chapter!

“This world is too cruel.” Akatsuki studied the now Itachi&Kisame, trying to figure out what had just happened to the girl.

“Did you make sure to think of your old body? Or a new form based off the old bodies since you’re two people?” Shiroe asked, looking at the dark hair girl before him and studying as much as Akatsuki at the girl. She was the same as the old Naruko, except her hair was now black and her eyes auburn color.

“Sort of. I roughly went male as I gotten used to this height.” Itachi&Kisame whined, comical tears going down her cheeks. “Why did only my name, hair, and eyes changed? and the last one is not even right.”

“Why did you increased your breasts?” Akatsuki asked, glaring at the slightly large breasts the girl now had. Why didn’t I think of doing that when I used the Appearance Reset Potion?

“I was going for the down below to where it’s not too big or not small so I could be comfortable as my old bodies were not as lucky.” Itachi&Kisame grumbled, her face turning pink. “Wouldn’t you take the chance to change that if you can?”

“True, but I thought those potions only changed the physical features, not names?” Naotsugu asked.

[Ah. I think I know what the issue is.] Akatsuki looked at her sensei, seeing him laid out on a bed made of hay. He was rummaging through his magic bag. [Itachi&Kisame’s tags are showing her gender has been marked permanent, so I think that allowed the potion offer name changing in the place of her unable to change her gender.]

“Tags?” Akatsuki asked, cocking her head. Like in tags used for searching stuff online?

“Ah, that’s right. Elder Tales used an invisible tagging system to sort everything. Including if you become famous in a village, hence triggering special events and such with getting such tags.” Shiroe said, nodding in understanding. “Though, why Itachi&Kisame?”

“Itachi and Kisame is my first names. I guessed it just went with them though I don’t know what the symbol means.” Itachi&Kisame sighed, shaking her head. “But, could the reason that tag is due to… You know?” Itachi&Kisame asked, shivering while looking down.

[Most likely. It is clear you become at least afraid of men, so the game thinks you don’t wanna be one. It might change as time goes as tags change constantly depending on what is going on] Naruto let out a sigh, putting both his hands into the bag. [It’s how I figured out why I am in pain and hence why I asked Nyanta to pick up as much aspirin he can get from the NPCs here.]

Ah, that’s right, Nyanta-sensei and Serara went out to buy supplies. Akatsuki thought, looking at the barn they were staying in. They managed to get to a NPC village called Arb just before a storm settled into the area. The village chief allowed them to stay in the barn for the night for a small fee. Though, I am amazed there is a village in the middle of nowhere and farms no less. I would expect people to live closer to the major cities where they can have protection in this world.

“Ah, still no change in the pain levels, huh?” Naotsugu chuckled, “Well, guess you’re just having a karma festival for all your trolling.”