Ch.19

“Though, it is good we cover a good bit of ground… We might need a break festival.” Naotsugu sighed, looking over the main healer of the group with finishing setting up the table near a cave’s mouth.

“That might be wise idea.” Shiroe sighed, also looking at the Druid laid out on a sleeping bag. Naruko and Serara was helping him put makeshift herbal pads on his back to help relieve the healer’s sore body. “Your body is still hurting, Boss?”

[More like aching.] Naruto moved his head up, comical tears going down his cheeks. [Both Force Summon spells used Kurama’s chakra to form a body for him is probably the cause. Since his chakra was still heavily throughout my body due to that, having it removed all at once must have screwed my body up. Add it seems my high healing factor was caused by his chakra is gone, I am healing slower on my own and probably below average for normal players till my body restabilizes.]

Ouch! Just looking at you now gives me an ache festival! Naotsugu sighed, pulling out plates and silverware as the group set up for the night in a cave. The fire they made outside helping the small magic lamp in the cave to give them plenty of light with the sun beginning to set. “How much longer do we have till we get to Akiba?” Naotsugu asked, seeing Shiroe pull out his map.

“Not much longer. Though, there is some NPC villages we can stop at. They may have a proper bed Boss can rest in and recover as well as we can possibly stock up on ingredient items.” Shiroe said, adjusting his glasses.

“Sounds good to me, nya.” Nyanta chimed, walking up to the camp with Akatsuki. Both carrying fish they caught from the sea nearby.

“Yum! Seafood festival tonight!” Naotsugu chimed, “Thank goodness for the Chief. I was getting tired of salted mush festival all the time.”

“For once, I agree with Bakatsugu.” Akatsuki smirked at Naotsugu.

“Do we have shrimp for-Agh!” Naotsugu barely dodge the kunai Akatsuki threw at him. And that was a clever comeback, too.

“Seems you get along quite nicely with Naotsugu-chi, Akatsuki-san, nya.” Akatsuki blushed, looking away from the Werecat. “Though, Boss-chi,should I make you a broth? I don’t think you can really sit up and properly eat like that, nya.”

[Yes. Broth sounds good. Especially with ramen noodles if you have any, Chef Cat.] Naruto let out a hum.

“Ah, in fact, I do. Grilled fish ramen sounds like a great idea for dinner tonight, nya.” Nyanta chimed, giving Akatsuki his fish so he could reach into his magic bag.

“Hi!” Naruko and Serara recoiled in shock when Naruto suddenly stood up. Cracks and pops were heard before Naruto hit the sleeping bag, groaning as his body twitched from the pain.

“Don’t stand if it’s going to make it worse!” Naotsugu scolded the now downed Druid who had textbox with a cartoon skull and crossbones appeared over his head. This guy. He’s a jerk, but will do anything to save anyone at any cost. But, then again, if he grew up without adults, then you bound to be a weird festival like Naruto. Naotsugu thought, fighting back the phantom aches he was getting just looking at Naruto suffering.

“Well, we at least proved healing spells can heal most injuries. Only muscle fatigue and other such injuries Boss is dealing with happens to fall outside the means of using healing items and spells.” Shiroe sighed, pale while looking back at his map. “Though, Naruko-san, you still haven’t explained to us who you are exactly?” Shiroe adjusted his glasses, looking straight at the blond girl.

“A-Ah, yes… Sorry about that.” Naruko forced a smile, slightly pale.

What’s wrong with who you are? Though, are you a Chuuni like Naruto or a real spy and Naruto was saying the truth? Naotsugu thought, still doubting if Naruto was from another world. Maybe from a super hidden country, but not another world. But, it’s kind of shocking we had monsters in our world if Naruto is a Chuuni?