Ch. 39

Minori looked up from where she was sweeping, barely keeping herself from falling over as three blurs passed by her feet.

"Give me back my shields!" A turtle like creature cried out, chasing a kitsune and tanuki.

"No chance, Isobu!" Kurama chimed while Shukaku and he blew raspberries at their brother who kept chasing them through the yard.

"They are sure lively," Minori chuckled, smiling at where the three creatures went. "Though, they could help out." The Kannagi looked over the large yard she was working on.

"Let them play." Minori looked at Sakura who was helping Ino move around outdoor furniture.  "At least they are not getting in the way like one person."

"Oh, my," Minori chuckled, seeing Shika snoring away on the bench Sakura and Ino was carrying. "Well, she did work hard to help save us."

"But, amazing how even though Shika decided to stay a girl, she's still as much as an lazy ass like when she was a guy. No matter how cute she is now." Ino groaned, putting the bench down. "But, I wonder why there is no shops here anymore. I actually wanted to shop!" Ino whined, pointing out no stalls in the marketplace that was Santa's Workshop.

"That's because Grandeur and Radio Market left." The three looked at Chouji, who was munching on snacks from a bag. Though, her figure was still somewhat skinny, but had now a more rounder figure with plump cheeks. "They moved to open in the main market and Log Horizon will be using Santa's Workshop to help start new shops and such."

"Still, I would love to shop!" Ino pouted.

"You need Gold for that, Ino-san." Ino instantly glared at Shino and Kiba who were working on a sign. "Luckily, you can make goods due to your subclass, but still, at this moment, much of us don't have any money. All bees have to contribute to the hive, after all."

"True, though can't wait to start making some. The food from Earth I seen at the stalls look so good." Kiba chimed, Akamaru letting a bark of agreement while riding his head.

"Oh, where's Touya and Sasuke?" Minori asked, realizing both were missing. I haven't seen either of them today.

"I believe they are getting kenjutsu lessons with Seta-san." Shino said, getting the others attention. "They both use swords even though Sasuke is a Sorcerer and hence Shiroe-sensei got his old friend to help them learn to fight with swords."

"Sounds fitting of Sasuke considering he was always the best at the academy including taijutsu." Kiba sighed, "Though, after all the fighting I did in Hamilen, I want a break."

"You could use your Animal Tamer class to raise livestock through monsters." Sakura said, grinning at Kiba.

"I rather not. I am just lucky Akamaru does revive," Kiba groaned, "I heard from other Animal Tamers their partners will die if they are killed. Even though I lived with understanding this back in the old world, it still irks me now that if I die, I could lose a new partner."