13.5

Ijekiel said to put it in the fridge... I'll open it tomorrow then.

"Lily, can you help me to keep this in the fridge?"

"Surely, if you promise to sleep by the time I return."

Ah. She really is like a mother. Fine, I'll open Lucas' first since he insisted.

*TEAR*

Hm? A scarf when it's not winter yet. I see. No wonder he asked me to open it before sleeping.

"Well then, I shall open the rest tomorrow."

"Good night, Lily."

Lily tucked Athanasia to bed and turned off the lights.

"Sleep well, princess."

While Athanasia, wrapping the scarf around herself, and slept soundly in her bed.

=====

Cereals for breakfast... Mph, perfect! Before that, get some milk...

"Daddy, do you put cereal or milk first?" Athanasia asked Claude.

"How would I know what Felix puts first." Claude answered, sipping his cup of tea.

Eh... as expected. He don't even pour his own cereal! Anyway, let's get this done with and open Jennette's present!

Athanasia opened the fridge and remembered Ijekiel's present when she saw it.

"I'll eat that later."

She ate her breakfast and when to her room. It's unwrapping time~

Athanasia went to her room with her eyes filled with excitement, wondering what's the present Jennette prepared for her.

She was amused when she saw a bracelet in the box.

"Oh? There's a card."

[Happy birthday Athy! This might not be much but I hope you like it :D It's a friendship bracelet that matches mine. Please wear it to school everyday <3]

Athanasia was so happy since it was her first time receiving such a present. 'Jennette is the best!'