9

"2 strawberry crepes please" This time, it was Athanasia who ordered. She took out her wallet to pay.

"Did you get the box?" Athanasia asked Ijekiel.

"Yes. Lucas gave me this morning."

Not long after, Ijekiel came out the kitchen with two strawberry crepes in his hands.

"Sorry for the wait. Please enjoy" Ijekiel smiled and went to get other customers' orders.

The ladies tried to peek into the kitchen but was stopped by Ijekiel.

"How may I help you, miss?"

"Uh oh no, just erm, wondering..."

"Yes?"

"... there's... a pretty boy here... right?"

'Pfft pretty boy. Well it's true though.' Ijekiel laughed a little and cleared his throat.

"Oh yes but he is not here today."

"Oh I see." The lady looked sad.

'Did they come here just to see him?'

"So... order?"

"Ah, the cheapest one you have here, please." The lady said as she paid.

The ladies behind her ordered the same thing too. Afterall, they came here just to eat crepes made by the pretty boy Lucas. They didn't even take their time to finish eating and left.

"Must be tough huh, dealing with this kind of customers." Jeannette said after eating her crepe.

"Lucas must be sneezing right now." Athanasia said while taking her last bite of crepe.

"Woah that was fast." Ijekiel went to their table to clean up.

"Or else the cream will conquer the crust and the crust will melt and then it'll taste disgusting" Athanasia wiped her mouth with a tissue.

"Haha I see. Are you leaving now?" Ijekiel asked Athanasia and Jeannette who were about to reach the door.

"Yes. We'll come again." The girls said as they left the shop.

———————————

{When Lucas was called a "pretty boy", he was hanging out with his friends}

"How may I help you, miss?"

"Uh oh no, just erm, wondering..."

"Yes?"

"... there's... a pretty boy here... right?"

[Lucas: *sneezes*]

[Lucas's friends: "dude you sick?"]

["Don't curse me please"]

["Just in case, there's a clinic nearby."]

["no need"]

{Lucas and friends head back home without bringing him to the clinic}

—————————————————

Yeah I know this is hella short. I thought I'll make myself a rule to prevent myself dying here and making my dear readers wait. So, starting from today, I'll be updating a new chapter once a week, no matter it's short or long. I have lots of work to do but I promise to update every week. Sorry for making you wait.

Next chapter: 1 June 2020