2

"You both really came today. What's your order?" Ijekiel greeted with a warm smile.

"Strawberry please." Athanasia ordered and handed out her student card and some money.

"And you...?" Ijekiel looked at Jennette.

"Oh no it's fine, I don't feel like eating today."

"Okay then." Ijekiel replied and went to the kitchen. "Please wait for a moment." Athanasia looked as he brought out one strawberry crepe, looking just like the one she ordered yesterday. She took a bite as soon as she received it.

"It's a little different. Hm. Sweeter?"

"Lucas was trying out some new recepies yesterday so maybe that's a new one." Lucas came out the kitchen when he heard his name. He looked at Athanasia's smiling face and a faint smile drew upon him. "Glad you like it." He said while walking back to the kitchen.

Athanasia finished her crepe and left the shop. She said it's very tasty and she couldn't resist herself from eating too fast.

While they were walking, Athanasia suddenly stopped.

"What is it, Athy?"

"I think I left my book in the shop. I'll go get it. You can go ahead first."

"Again? Stay safe!" Athanasia waved and rushed to the shop.

Lucky for her this time, Ijekiel was putting up the 'closed' sign when he saw her. He opened the door and questioned her. "Did you forget something again?"

"Yes. A book." She looked around and saw Lucas reading a book. He closed the book in his hands and read the title to her. Ijekiel went to the kitchen to clean up.

"The Lovely Princess.. You're already called a princess at home and you still want to read a princess story? Don't tell me you imagined yourself as the princess while reading this."

Athanasia gave him a death glare. "None of your business. Give it back."

Lucas passed the book to her slowly, with a smirk.

"Give it back normally please. I don't have the mood to play with you today." Athanasia said as she stretched out her hand to reach the book.

"Tch." Lucas clicked his toungue and gave the book back to her. "Something happened?"

"None of your business. No give me back my book."

"Fine. Tell me when you feel better." Lucas said. He took back the book and grabbed a chair for her to sit down.

"You're not expecting me to tell you before you return me the book, are you?"

Lucas sat down on the chair behind him. "So what if I am?"

"Tsk. You and your annoyance." She said angrily while giving him a death stare.

Lucas didn't want her to get anymore mad, he had no choice but to give back the book. "You'll have wrinkles." He poked her forehead.

Athanasia didn't care him and rushed home. "You wouldn't know how annoying he is if you just base on his look"

'Despite her looks, she's always scary when she's mad.'

Ijekiel has done cleaning the kitchen and came out. "Did I just hear princess?"

"No you did not." Lucas denied and averted his eyes. Ijekiel didn't care much about it and packed his stuff. "Thanks for helping out again today."

Lucas ignored him and packed his things.

"Have you thought of anything for her birthday?" Ijekiel asked.

"No."

"Let's discuss this tomorrow."

"You said the same thing yesterday."

"Well it's because you were complaining about me making you unable to do any homework."

"That's true. Today too."

"Fine. We'll discuss it in school then."

Both of them headed for a different direction and went home.

Lucas spotted a florist among the shops. It's the only shop left opened although the night is creeping in already. He entered the shop and was greeted with a warm welcome. "Welcome to Obelia's Florist. Which flower would you like?"

Lucas looked around the store and saw roses.

'She likes roses. Maybe I should get her some.'

He talked to the florist and left the shop.