3

"Lucas, have you thought of anything about the party? Or at least something for her present?"

"Well yeah, not much." Lucas continued reading his book.

"You don't need to help out in the shop today." Ijekiel told Lucas. He looked at his watch and realized it's almost time for his shift. "Have a safe trip on your way home, Lucas. I need to go." "Mm" Lucas nodded and Ijekiel left.

After finished reading his book, he looked at the time. "Damn I need to go before the shop closes." He shoved the book into his bag and left for the gift shop.

"Welcome, sir. What would you like to buy?" Lucas was welcomed by a warm voice of a female shopkeeper. "I'll look a around first."

He looked around the whole shop but still couldn't choose anything. 'What do girls like? Maybe I should just ask her.' He turned around and saw the shopkeeper waiting for him at the cashier. 'She should know since she's a woman too.' He walked towards the cashier and asked her.

"What do girls like?"

"Pardon?"

"What do girls want for a present?"

The shopkeeper flushed for a second when she saw him up close. 'Isn't he too pretty to be a guy?'

Lucas was standing there, waiting for an answer.

"Oh uhm, it depends on the person. Everyone's taste are different so you can't just judge by asking another girl."

'Heh. Girls sure are complicated.'

"I'll come back tomorrow." Lucas said and left the shop.

He tooked out his phone to text Athanasia. 'I wonder what's she doing now.'