So What Do You Want?

"Ohno-Chan, let's go." Her friend called, tugging her by her arm once class had ended. "Wait, what happened to your chin?"

"Sorry, I have plans with Kuroo and Kenma after school today, and I fell." She said politely.

"You always have plans with Kozume and Kuroo-senpai." Another one of her friends complained.

Ai shrugged, "They are my best friends."

"I am gonna pretend like that didn't hurt." The first one said, crossing her arms. "Look, these guys go to an all-boys school, I promised that you'd come."

"I already told you-" Ai was cut off when the second girl pulled out her ponytail so that her hair fell down her back and set parts of it delicately over her shoulders.

"It will only be for an hour, it will be over before practice is even over." The other assured, .

"I don't know..."

"Look, I already told the guys we would be there." Ai gave in.

"Only for an hour." She sighed.

"Yay!" Her friends pulled her along.

Ai drank her soda. She didn't even go through the effort to put on makeup, though her friends had coerced her into putting on at least mascara and some concealer on the mark on her chin. She wasn't really listening to the conversation that was happening around her. Even when the guys would ask her questions she would only give half-hearted one-word answers. She stared at her phone, Ai just wanted to get out of there. It was going to take her a while to walk from where she was to the school.

The guys sitting across from her were obviously interested in her and her friends, but as attractive as they were, she felt nothing when looking at them. She couldn't believe that that rat's nest captain was the one she was attracted two when she had idol-level men sitting across from her, trying to coax out more than three sentences from her at a time. This would give her friends the opportunity to pick one of the guys to pick

She thought about that morning and waking up in Kuroo's arms, the smell of his shampoo and deodorant, the calloused pads of his fingers roaming over her body. She shivered. She sent a text to Kuroo.

Ai: Let's meet at Nakano Broadway for some Daily Chiko.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go, I have someone I'm meeting."

"Oh, I'll walk you there." A shorter boy with large blue eyes and light brown hair offered, getting up from his seat. He was more of the cute type, it reminded her or Reo.

She waved her hand dismissively, collecting her belongings. "No, it's fine, you don't need to bother. I'm going all the way over to Suganami City."

"I insist." He said in a way that made it impossible for her to decline. Ai pushed her hair off her shoulder as she exited, a bit peeved that he was tagging along.

As she walked he asked her questions like what her favorite subject was, where she was going, and what she wanted to do when she got older. Not that she was opposed to meeting new people, well she kinda was, but she also wasn't socially inept. All things considered, she certainly did not need this boy who couldn't take a hint following her around and making puppy-dog eyes at her.

She flashed him a fake smile as she answered "I don't know " to all of his questions. When they boarded the bus to Sugami City, she had just about had enough of this kid. She didn't bother learning his name, and his resemblance to Reo made her attitude short with him. She really didn't enjoy how dense he was or his intrusive nature. She might have given him more slack, he was trying to be nice, but her emotional battery was drained and she didn't want to be forcibly nice. This boy had not a care in the world, ignoring that Ai was blatantly disinterested and frustrated.