Kuroo Still Knows Nothing About Women

Kuroo kissed Ai's neck, brushing her hair off her shoulder and maneuvering one hand to unzip the side of her dress. She sighed blissfully as her boyfriend slowly unzipped her dress, she would be able to take in larger breaths now. As hot as the dress made her feel, she also was tired of how constricted she felt.

He kissed his way down her collarbone, to her cleavage. When he zipped it all the way down, Ai shrugged and the dress fell off her. She took a deep breath in. Kuroo paused.

Ai put her arms around his neck and rubbed one hand on his shoulder. "Why'd you stop?"

"What the fuck is on your boobs?" He asked, staring blatantly at her breasts. She laughed, grabbing her chest and carefully peeling off the adhesive bra, slowly, to not rip her skin.

"Better?" She asked. Kuroo's eyes glittered when he looked at hers.

"Much." He buried his face in her chest, motorboating her. She couldn't help but chuckle. She kissed the top of his head. Kuroo's hands busied themselves by helping Ai shimmy out of her panties. He ran a hand over her ass.

Ai walked backwards until her knees met the edge of the bed. Kuroo kissed her the entire way down. Ai broke the kiss so she could rummage in her bedside drawer while Kuroo took the opportunity to undress himself. Ai had a package in her hand and waited for Kuroo to go back to standing at the end of the bed. She sat up and tore open the package with her teeth before she kissed his chest and along his abs. She stroked his cock a few times before rolling on the condom.

She put a hand on his cheek and Kuroo craned himself over her and kissed her before pushing her down on the bed and pulling her legs over his shoulders. He ran a hand over her clit, rubbing his thumb over it. Ai shuddered.

"Kuroo." She whispered.

"You're not calling me senpai this time?" He asked, lining himself up and entering agonizingly slowly.

She groaned, breathing heavily, "I thought you didn't like that?"

He had fully sheathed himself by that point, the ribbed condom was something hard to get used to. For Ai, it almost tickled, but it felt so good. "Aw, I thought it was our thing," Kuroo said through labored breathing. He started thrusting a bit, slow and steady in pace.

"I didn't realize you cared that much about it." Ai said, running her hand over her chest, playing with her own nipples.

"I happen to care a lot," Kuroo said, thrusting in, "Neko-chan." She laughed at his pet name.

Ai arched her back a bit, "Kuroo, harder?" She asked.

"Kuroo what?" He asked with a stupid smile on his face.

Ai rolled her eyes. It's strange how the things they didn't like before became more tolerable and even enjoyable the longer they had been with each other. It was growing close to two months. So where Ai normally would have said "hell no", she instead said: "please, Kuroo-senpai."

To which, Kuroo obliged her by thrusting in harder, Ai panting and flushed, began rubbing her clit. Moaning as she did so, not being quiet about it either.

The angle she was at, the pace Kuroo was now at, felt so good, she almost wished it would stop. "Fuck!" Kuroo hissed, still keeping up a brutal pace, slower but harder until he came.

He tied the condom and threw it into the bin. He collapsed onto the bed, but that didn't stop Ai from peppering him with kisses along his chest and throat.

"You're amazing." She whispered it into his neck. Kuroo pulled her on top of him so he could see her better.

"I should be saying that to you," he said, running a thumb over her cheek, "you are the most interesting and intelligent woman I have ever met, even if you do go off the handle sometimes."