Questions

^I don't own the picture!

Wow what a creative title-

Here's a bunch of food for thought that no one asked for!

Can you be ambidextrous in the Wizarding World? Like, can you hold your wand in your non dominant hand and still do magic?

Why didn't Remus use the RoR for his transformations? 

How did no one at Hogwarts figure out that the marauders were animagi or that Remus was a werewolf? They kept making puns and had the most obvious nicknames, and James, Sirius, and Remus were some of the brightest students of their year. They were at Hogwarts for 7 years

How did Dumbledore not notice Quirrel had no-nose on the back of his head right under his nose? - I'll stop- He was teaching for the whole year! Or, if he did notice, why didn't he do anything about it?

What did Dumbledore do in his office all the time? He definitely wasn't helping out with the murderous teachers- 

What were all the other students doing when the Golden Trio solved all the mysterious dangers at Hogwarts? Like, the Chamber of Secrets thing was easy enough to figure out if you did your research like Hermione. And did no one question why the third floor corridor was banned? 

Did the third floor re-open after the Sorcerer's Stone? 

Why on earth was Lockhart hired? What's the criteria for a job at Hogwarts? 

Why didn't Dumbridge die? Why Fred?????!?! *sobs* 

How is it that Voldemort tries to kill Harry almost exactly in the last two weeks of schol? Like, ok the end of the year was justified in each book, but the last two weeks of school? 

As you can see, I think about these books a lot. 

- The Wizarding Elf