Try not to laugh

^I don't own the picture! Did you laugh? 

This is like part headcannon and part oneshot. It is also inspired by a video by The Mischief Managers!

Remus is the absolute master at try not to laugh. He has trouble making other people laugh, but has the greatest poker face you will ever see. 

Sirius, meanwhile, is the opposite. He can make basically anyone except Moony laugh. Pads can't not laugh though. He will laugh as soon as you tell him not too. 

This is also known as the greatest try not to laugh team to ever grace this planet. 

There was only one time Remus had laughed, and James was the one that did it. 

~Sirius POV, Wolfstar and Jilly are together!~ 

I sat with my head on my fist, my legs crossed on the grass, watching Prongs try in vain to make Moony laugh. Remus had water in his mouth, and was staring James straight in the eye. Prongs held up his hands in defeat. 

"How are you so good at this?" He grumbled, picking at the grass. Remus shrugged, glancing at me. 

"30 seconds left," I call out, standing up. 

James glared in my direction, then suddenly, in one fluid motion, picked up his glass of water and flung it at me. I topped over in surprise, falling back on to the ground. I looked up at James in disbelief. Remus burst out laughing. Both Prongs and I stared at him, looked at each other, and joined in. Soon it became a full on water fight with Moony and I against Prongs and Wormtail. 

~After about half an hour~

"May I know why all of you are drenched to the bone when it's sunny outside?" McGonagall asked, watching us parade into the castle for lunch. 

"We had a water fight," Peter explains. 

"More like a war," James adds. 

"Not many were spared," I say, placing a hand over my eyes. 

"Not helping Pads," Remus says, waving his wand to dry himself off. 

"Oh I'm cold can you do that spell where hot air comes out of your wand?" I ask eagerly. 

Remus shakes his head. "No." I pout at him. 

"Please?" 

McGonagall pulls her glasses off and massages the bridge of her nose. 

I don't think McGonagall gets paid enough. Wait. She already has a total pay raise of like 394 galleons from Dumbles cause she predicted Wolfstar and Jilly. . . 

If Minerva McGonagall had died bad things would have happened, including the end of life as we know it and life as we don't. 

Also thank you for 300 views!!!!!