Kotlc Crossover/ Bad Hair Day Part 2

^I don't own the picture!

*WARNING* This oneshot contains spoilers and the characters Sophie and Keefe from the series Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger. I highly recommend the series, they are some of my all time favorite books ever, next to Harry Potter. I also aggressively ship Sokeefe. 

It's an AU, and I know they don't take place at the same time, but please just go with it, I needed to see Sirius and Keefe shrieking about their hair together after commented on Bad Hair Day. ALSO, Sophie has read the Harry Potter books in kotlc, but pretend those don't exist. 

~Remus POV, Wolfstar, Lames, and Sokeefe are together, Sirius and Remus live in an apartment together~ 

I run to the door as the bell rang for the third time, with Sirius close behind me. Swinging it open, I smile at a blond girl and a blond boy, both dusted in snow. The girl wore a tunic, leggings, and. . . a cape? Wait, the boy had one too. 

"Hi!" the girl started, looking flustered, "I'm so sorry, he isn't used to using door bells, oh, hang on. I'm Sophie Foster, and this is-"

"I'm Keefe Sencen and I'm the world's most gifted prankster, change my mind." The girl named Sophie slapped Keefe's arm and seemed to tell him something wordlessly, because Keefe just grinned. 

"I like this one." Sirius announces, pointing at Keefe. 

"Don't point Siri, it's rude." Sophie and I share a look, the one that says, I'm sorry please help me. "I'm Remus Lupin, and this is Sirius Black. You know, I think we'll all get along very well." I open the door wider and usher Sophie and Keefe into our small living room, where James and Lily are waiting. 

"Please, sit down. James, Lily, meet Keefe and Sophie. Keefe, Sophie, these are the gits I call friends," I say, gesturing at James and Sirius, " and this is my dear friend Lily."  Keefe waves and plops onto the sofa and Sophie smiles and sits stiffly next to him. James shoots me a look before he sticks his hand out to shake, and Lily does the same. 

"Pleasure. Do you know why Dumbledore sent for you guys?" James asks. Keefe and Sophie both look confused.

"Erm, I'm not sure who Dumbledore is, but Mr. Forkle told us to come here and gave us a leaping crystal." Sophie says nervously. 

"A what now." James looks at me for explanation. 

"Oh yes, Albus told me. They have a bit of a different way of getting around." I say, nodding at Sophie and Keefe. A bit of an awkward silence settles before Lily breaks it. 

"I think we should talk in groups. Come Sophie, you can join Remus and I in complaining about our boyfriends." she says, grinning at Sirius and James. 

"Merlin,  Lily, I didn't know I caused you that much trouble." James says, holding a hand over his heart. 

"Prongs. How much of our years at Hogwarts did you actually manage to fit into your pea-sized brain?" Sirius stares at James.

"Hogwarts is the school we went to." I explain to Sophie, ignoring Sirius and James now shooting hexes at each other. 

"Do you have any stories? I feel like Sirius is basically a more mature version of Keefe." Sophie puts her head onto her hands and leans forward, clearly more comfortable around us. Lily and I make eye contact and crack up. 

"There's no p-possibe way Sirius is more m-mature than Keefe." I choke out between laughs. 

"Really?" Sophie raises one eyebrow, "are you sure about that?" 

"Sirius once put a whoopee cushion on Snape's- his worst enemy basically- chair and didn't stop laughing about it for a week." I roll my eyes at the memory.