Little Alpha

Beep, beep, beep.

I rolled over and smashed my hand onto my annoying alarm clock. "Justin you up?" My mother shouted from downstairs.

"I'm up" I croaked, knowing she could hear me. Groaning i crawled out of my bed wishing i could just stay in it.

Rubbing my eyes i made my way to the bathroom and turned the shower on and waited for it to warm up.

I looked in the mirror and groaned again. There was nothing special about me,at 5'7 i had a slight feminine look to my body. My dirty  blonde hair fell down to my chin, i had a heart shaped face with high cheekbones and full lips. My eyes were a light green colour. I can still remember a party i went to last year with my friend Ali. It was a Xdress party for her birthday. Let me tell you that was embarrassing, everyone really thought i was a girl. It was only funny until one of the guys actually hit on me.

Stripping out of my grey boxers i climbed into the shower, god i love showers they always make me feel so good. After scrubbing myself clean i jumped out and went back into the bedroom. I grabbed my clothes for the day, jeans T-shirt, hoodie and converse. All black today, i didn't fancy drawing attention at school.

"Justin breakfast" My mum shouted. I quickly got dressed, grabbed my bag and ran down stairs.

"Hey mum" I greeted cheerily. "Hey kid" She greeted kissing my forehead. Sue me i'm a mommy's boy. My mum was the same height as me with light brown hair, i got my eyes from her, but hers were a bit darker. She had a slim figure and was quite beautiful for a woman her age. She put a plate of bacon and eggs in front of me as i sat down at the table.

She put down her own and another plate just as my dad walked in. "Hey babe, hey Justin" My dad greeted before kissing my mum. "Hey dad" I mumbled through my food causing my mum to smack me across the head. "No talking with your mouthful" She scolded. I swallowed my food and smiled sheepishly. My dad sat down and started on his own food. My dad was taller than me and mum at 6'3 he was muscular built, he had short dark brown hair and his eyes were a light brown with flecks of green in them. He looked every bit the Alpha he was.

Opps sorry i should have done introductions. We're the Venton family as you probably guessed we're werewolves. Dad's the Alpha, mum's the Luna and then there's me. I would say i'm the future Alpha, but looking at me you would never guess. I'm not the popular, good looking jock that gets laid every night. Nor do i have girls hanging around me for popularity. Nope. I'm the little geek that gets pushed and taunted every day by the school bullies. Even by the kids in my own pack. I have three friends and that's it. But shush don't tell the parents, my mum would go on a rampage if she found out. Yeah mommy's boy remember.

We heard the door open and the sound of my friend Ali greeted us all. "Morning" She greeted before sitting down. Ali has been my best friend since forever. At 5'4 she was just shorter than me. I never could understand why she hung with me. She was one of those sexy blondes, you know. Long golden blonde curls that go down her back, big blue eyes, stunning slim figure and her eyes weren't the only thing big, if you catch my drift. But she wasn't dumb, like me she did well at school, hell she was the prized straight A student.

"Morning hunny, would you like some breakfast?" My mum asked. Ali gave her best smile. "Please, i over slept again" She said sheepishly. Mum laughed and got her a plate. I knew Ali too well, even if she did have breakfast she never turned my mums food down. Were she puts it i don't know.

"Bea text me this morning" Ali said before tucking into her food. I raised an eyebrow at her. "She went in early to meet John and said a group of new kids were starting today" I sighed, great more people to avoid. So i called her and asked for the deets. Apparently it's two guys and three girls, she says their hot, even the girls. Though she did ask me to pass a message onto you sir" She turned to my dad.