Revenge

Warning! This is a mature chapter and it does contain knife violence. There may be angst as well!

Noah's POV

I squinted my eyes as I stretched out of my bed. I saw Cody still sleeping on the bed. I gazed at the gap toothed geek and smiled. I then went to have a shower. I grabbed my towel and clothes then headed into the bathroom. I turned on the shower then hopped in. I cleaned myself with a clean shampoo bottle not the one I used last night. After I had cleaned myself I wrapped my towel around me and dried myself. I put my clothes on then piled all of my stuff. I then headed out of the bathroom. I saw that Cody had woken up and was watching TV. He still had his pyjamas on from last night. Because his clothes were still bloody after last night. "Good morning Cody" I said as I walked out of the bathroom. "Morning Noah" He replied still focusing on the TV. He turned off the TV after his programme had finished I was casually reading my book laying on the bed. "What ya reading?" He asked me as he rolled over on his stomach looking up at me. Looking all cute. "There's something called a book title" I said as I looked up from my book. "Oh sorry" He said as his smile faded. "It's ok" I chuckled. "Wanna go to the pool area?" Cody asked. "After we get breakfast yeah. I've been thinking about plans to get revenge on Justin" I accepted. "Noah no. He is looking for a reaction don't give him one" He demanded. "But...How do you stay so calm?" I asked. "I don't know I'm just a chill person" He smiled. "Yeah I could tell" I snarked. He chuckled. "I'm going to get dressed I'll knock on your door when I'm ready" Cody said as he walked towards the door. "Oh and Noah?" He turned his head slightly but his eyes weren't facing towards me. "I really enjoyed last night even if we did get covered in pig's blood" He admitted. He opened the hotel room door then shut it when he walked out the hotel room.

This is what confuses me. Does he like me? Still? After everything we have put each other through? Cody is very oblivious when it comes to situations like these so he probably meant it in a bromance way. I got my phone from the little table next to the left side of the bed. I had had 1 message off Trent.

T= Trent N= Noah
T: hey man I just wanted to say I'm extremely sorry for what happened to you yesterday man. I'm sorry I didn't come up to comfort you I was too busy trying to find the person who covered you with pig's blood. I know it was probably Justin he's the obvious person. But I couldn't find anyone behind the film screen. After you had ran off.

N: no there's no need to apologise you weren't the one pouring pig's blood all over me. anyway sorry we didn't come to the sleepover yesterday.

T: nah it's ok man. we understood we wouldn't have felt like having a sleepover if we were in your guys' positions. do you wanna maybe move the sleepover for tonight?

N: Yeah sure I'm in I'll ask Cody once we go have breakfast. Also don't worry I have the Justin thing under control.

T: ok man I'll see you later. Whatever it is I'll stand by you man. call me if you need help with anything.

N: ok cya later

T: cya dude

*back to real life*

I continued to read my book until I heard a knock on my door. I grabbed my keys and books since I already knew who was at the door. I opened the door and saw Cody. I locked the door once I was in the corridor then we walked to the elevator. Cody presses the button and we went down to the ground floor.

We walked out of the elevator and into the restaurant. We filled our plates with food then sat at our usual table. A few people checked in on us. Geoff,Bridgette,Trent,DJ(Oh yeah I forgot to say he was eliminated before Izzy and Geoff) even Courtney came to check on us. And she didn't even once mention her elimination. After we ate all our food we exited the restaurant.