Our First Day As Boyfriends

Noah's POV
I woke up in my bed with an actual smile on my face and gracefully got out of bed. I thought to myself how good life was at the moment. I haven't gone soft and this isn't going to change my personality by the way I will still be me. I got my towel cans clothes then hopped in the shower. I turned on the shower then cleaned myself. After that I grabbed my towel and got my clothes. I dried myself then got dressed. I then walked out of the bathroom then put my dirty laundry in the laundry basket. I walked outside of the hotel room after I got my books and keys of course. I locked the door behind me.

As I locked the door I saw Cody come out of his hotel room. We shared a smile for a second as he locked his door. I think I could see him blush a bit. I mean who can blame him. No Noah don't get cocky I swear to god. "Hi boyfriend!" Cody said then giggled. "Hi Codemeister" I said. "Your acting happier than usual today" I said like I had no clue why. "Why wouldn't I be I have the best boyfriend in the entire world right next to me" Cody said as he smiled revealing his cute little gap tooth. I love it when he smiles. Ugh I feel like one of those people who are in a typical love story. I hope none of that happens to Cody and I. Although I'm not holding my breath that it won't happen. Cody and I walked down the hallway and pressed the elevator button. Our fingers touched. I suddenly got a blast in the past to when we first pressed our fingers against each other. That was even weirder than I planned it to be. It all felt like it was yesterday. Cody and I smiled at each other. Cody reached for my hand. I know what he was trying to do. I pushed his hand away. "Hey Codemeister don't you think you're going a bit too fast?" I asked Cody. "Oh sorry" Cody said as he put his hand back to its original position. The elevator opened and it took us down to the restaurant. Before the elevator reached to a stop Cody asked me something Hey Noah are we going to be public about our relationship?" "I think we should keep it on the down low for now" I said. Yes I do love Cody and I have no shame in loving Cody. But I don't want too take things too fast. And I know what you guys are going to say. "How is being public about a relationship going too fast?". Well basically some relationships get stressed when they are public about their relationships. And I love Cody I don't want anything bad to happen to our relationship or our friendship. "Is that ok with you Cody" I asked him. "Sure. I guess" Cody said making his voice break. "Geek" I thought to myself. The elevator reached to a stop and we headed to the restaurant.

Cody's POV

I know I love Noah. I know I do but I can't stop thinking about Gwen. She drives me crazy even though she is with Trent. Yes I know I hooked them up together. But I only did that to make her feel happy. It's just really stressful. I thought I wanted to be with Noah and I still think I do. But I'm just thinking about what will happen when I see Gwen next. Stupid Cody. Stupid. Listen to yourself. "You've got an amazing boyfriend why would you want to go out with a goth girl who has their eyes on someone else when you have an amazing boy who only has their eyes on you?" I asked myself. I just carried on with the day. We both got our food and went to 'our' table. I really wanted to hold Noah's hand but he feels like we would be going too fast which I get it's only the first day we don't want to rush things. We talked while we ate our breakfast. "Cody?" Noah asked. "Yes Noah" I responded. "What is your favourite hobby?" Noah asked. Seems like he wants to get to know me even more than he already does. "Well I love playing video games! And I like reading comic books" I said. I very rarely got to read comic books though. I always bought video games for my birthday out of the money my other relatives got me. My parents only give me max £30 a year on my birthday. So I spend them on video games so I basically only have 2 comic books. "What are yours?" I asked Noah. "Unless you couldn't have guessed by now genius it's reading" Noah said glancing up at me from his breakfast. "Hey no need to be mean" I said. Once we ate our breakfast we left the restaurant and headed up back to Noah's room.

Noah's POV

I opened my hotel room and Cody and I entered. I put my books and keys on the desk and told Cody to make himself at home. He took that as an opportunity to leap onto my bed right next to me. I know Cody has a lot of  energy I just wonder where he gets it from. We scrolled the TV guide to see what was on. We settled for a romantic movie. How ironic. We started watching the movie. Our luck the movie had just started so we got to watch all of it with adverts in between. Yay. I still decided to watch it though. It was coming to the end of movie and I saw Cody's eyes filling up with tears. "Cody what's wrong?" I asked. "It's just that the boy loves the girl s-so much" Cody sniffled as a tear streamed down his face. I let him rest his head on my shoulder as I stroked his thick soft  brunette hair. Once the movie had ended it was 13:30. I decided I would just hang out with Cody for the rest of the day.

7 hours later

Cody's POV

After watching that movie I realised something. I still have feelings for Gwen. But I still really like Noah. And I really want to get over her. I started thinking for a moment. And then it hit me. Then I asked Noah. "Noah will you go on a date with me to the fair across the street?" I asked. "Sure should be fun" Noah said. "I better get going" I said. "Ok. See you tomorrow" Noah said. "Boyfriend" he muttered. "Goodnight boyfriend" I said. Before I left the hotel room. Noah kisses me on my forehead. My face turned bright red. I may have feelings for Gwen but I know that I like Noah way more. And what other way to get over Gwen. Go on what could be the best date of my life with my amazing boyfriend. I opened my hotel room door. Then brushed my teeth put my pyjamas on then jumped into my bed. My first day dating Noah. It was.

Perfect.

Hi guys Author here. Thank you all so much for 1K READS. This means so much to me and I love every single one of you thank you for reading voting. Oh and that reminds me. WE HAVE GOT 100 VOTES! I am so thankful for every single one of you I never thought I'd make it this far. Also to all you Camp Camp fans out there. I might make a Harriston fanfic but I'm not sure. Tell me what you think in the comments. Obviously if I did write that this book would definitely still be my priority book.(1211 words) Stay tuned on Noco- The Geek and The Bookworm