"Most Romantic Date Ever"

I would highly suggest listening to Sweater Weather and Heather while reading this. Anyways here's the new chapter!

Noah's POV

Where is this little twerp it's 6:05 and he hasn't even texted me since breakfast. So far it ain't looking good for the Codemeister. Late on the second date that's not a good skill to have. I repetitively checked my phone to see if Cody had messaged me. I was wearing the suit from our first date even though I despise that day. It was the only 'fancy' piece of clothing that I had in the hotel. After waiting and still waiting and even more waiting I heard a knock on the door. Of course it was the little geek standing right before my eyes.

"Hi Noah I'm so sorry I'm late things got uh... complicated" Codemeister nervously greeted. "This better be good I feel a sudden mood of sass today so I don't think you want to get on my bad side" I declared. "N-Not a problem" The Geek gulped while pulling the collar of his tux. We walked down the hallway and headed to the elevator. Cody posted the elevator button and we both stepped inside. The elevator went down after a couple of seconds then reached to a stop.

There was nothing in front of me. "Don't get your hopes up Noah this Geek may look like the romantic type. But he might just be one of them people that get a burrito as a perfect date" I said to myself. Cody reaches for my wrist then grabs it and pulled me to the games room.

I stood there waiting for Cody to open the door. He let go of my wrist then opened the door. I saw a table with two chairs placed with candles around the room none on the floor thankfully. Knowing the clumsy boy he'd probably set the whole hotel on fire. "Please sit down" The geek ushered me in. Cody pulled out the chair as I sat on it then tucked me in. Cody then walked over to the chair across from mine and sat on it. "Uh Cody aren't you forgetting something?" I shrugged. "Huh... Oh shoot yeah I'll be back" He bursted out of his seat and ran out the door. How could he forget about the main thing the food. I've been living off chocolate digestives and junk food the entire late morning and afternoon. I need my food.

The Codemeister walked back into the games room with a dish hidden by a metal cylinder. He revealed the dish. No! How did he? "How did you know Gammon,Eggs & Chips is my favourite meal?" I asked surprised. "It's pretty simple when we go for food you always look for Gammon at the restaurant. Also you always get chips for dinner and you love getting eggs for breakfast." He explained smiling. "You're actually more intelligent than you look gap tooth" I complimented. "Thanks Bookworm" The geek joked.

Once Cody had divided the food onto both of our plates we started to eat our food. "So how was it like eating crap all day?" Cody asked with a smirk on his face knowing I didn't like eating that much sugary stuff. "It actually wasn't that bad but I'll probably never do it again. Too much sugar" I answered. "So have you got any more surprises for me?" I smirked. "You'll see just eat your food that you're craving to eat" Cody said not hesitating to dig into the dish himself. "So did you get any help making this date happen?" I questioned. "Well yes. DJ made the food since he's actually a great chef. Trent gave me the idea. And Geoff... well Geoff suggested getting a burrito and going to the beach." Ladies man replied. I wasn't surprised. Trent is a sucker for romantic dates and DJ is amazing at cooking. Geoff well it's Geoff what else would you expect.

After some more talk and eating we both had ate our meals. "I will be right back" Cody announced walking off with our plates and utensils. I decided to text Trent and DJ really quickly to say thanks.

New Group Chat: Noah,Trent,DJ

Noah: hey guys the date is going great thanks so much for the participation's it really means a lot

Trent: no probs man have a good time we know it means a lot to both of you

DJ: yeah go back to your date little Bookworm enjoy yourself it's no worries