A Surprising Bond

This chapter is taken place in the same time as episode 25 occurs AKA the episode Heather gets eliminated

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️: There is swearing in this chapter!

Noah's POV

It had been three days since Cody and I had our little date and so much has happened. We had this special episode here at Playa Des Losers. Everyone who had been eliminated got to talk about their experiences and benefits from the show. Mine obviously was Cody but Cody and I agreed we would keep our relationship away from the cameras. I mean have you seen the couples nowadays social media makes it 10000 times worse especially for gay couples like us. The most recent players who got eliminated were LeShawna (whom was chosen on accident by us oops). And Duncan. So basically it was crazy goth chick,spoilt little richly bitch and tubby chubbingston. I can't think of their real names because they are all useless to me. Except for Gwen who has made Cody and I have some problems. But I'm not going to blame it on her it's not her fault that Cody used to have a fling on her besides she's taken I may as well just let it slide.

Anyways Cody is sunburnt still from that Playa Des Losers episode. The dude just will not accept that he can't get a tan. Next time he does it I'm gonna slap him in the face so he can get some real sense in his teeny tiny brain. But other than that everything's been going quite well. LeShawna was pretty ticked off at getting voted off but once Trent and Courtney had caught her up with what happened she was more ticked at Chris than us. That girl has some attitude but she puts spoilt queen bee in her place. She seems nice enough we're not that close of friends obviously. Meh whatever I guess.

Cody was probably downstairs eating breakfast right now. I was already dressed so I just grabbed my key and left the hotel room. I walked down the corridor and into the elevator per usual and pressed the button.

The elevator doors opened and to my great desire I saw Bridgette and Geoff putting each other's tongues down each other's throats. Ew gross. Heterosexuality is a no go for me. If I was hereto I'm actually not kidding I would probably die from being in so much denial. I feel bad for DJ he wakes up everyday knowing his homie,his crush is kissing some surfer chick. I don't know maybe it's for the best Geoff has probably been waiting for a chick like Bridgette for his life. They go quite well together so I don't really have an opinion on them other than they are getting in the way between Dgeoff. Yes I make ship names ok now shut the fuck up.

I glared at the breakfast bar and saw Cody,Trent,DJ and Duncan sitting together on a table. Duncan like always is still the bad punk who is such a 'baddie'. Thankfully he's been okay with me so far. Maybe he's fine with the whole gay thing which I appreciate I would've thought someone like him would've had a problem but I guess not. I got a plate and started dumping food on it then sat down on the table.

"Hey guys" I said sitting down on the extra chair on the table. "Hey Noah" Trent and DJ said. "Hi babe" Cody greeted. Where the hell did that come from. "No offence Codemeister but if you say that one more time I will personally smack you in the back as hard as I can. Got it?" I warned sounding a bit like Eva. "Ok ok sheesh" Cody grunted. "Looks like you two are going well then huh?" The delinquent next to me asked. "Yeah we're doing fine." I replied. "So what are you guys going to do after this is all over it's not that long now" Duncan questioned. To be honest that thought completely went over my head what is going to happen after this is all over. "We'll keep being together obviously" Cody said placing his arm around me. I smiled. "Ah good well if anyone has a problem you guys know you can come to us you know we hate them homophobic sly idiots" DJ stated. "Yeah we know thanks Deej" Cody thanked.

After we all ate our breakfast the boys wanted to go in the pool. Duncan and I weren't actually that fussed. Which I was surprised by.

"Yo dudes you going in the pool?" Geoff asked finally unlocking lips with surfer chick. "Nah man I've had enough swimming" Duncan replied. "Yeah same here" I grunted. "Ok dudes well text me if your coming down anytime soon oh and we're having a major party tonight at my place at 6 everyone's coming so don't forget to bring snacks!" Geoff exclaimed running and canon balling in the pool to then get shouted at by the lifeguard. Duncan let out a slight chuckle.

"So I was gonna go down the spa after the shit McClean put me through I've been a bit sore. You wanna come with?" Punk boy asked. "Sure why not? It's good to be out of that confined hotel room anyways" I agreed. "Alright we don't need to pay or anything do we?" Duncan questioned. "No everything here is paid by McClean so go wild. Everything except for the shop the things in there you have to pay for" I answered. "Ah sweet. Right let's go then" Duncan stated. I nodded my head in agreement and followed him to the spa.

We finally got to the spa reception and checked in. We had 10 minutes to get ready. "So dude how did you and the 'Ladies man' get together" The delinquent asked. "Well once he came here he was pretty scratched up and since there was no one here then that really cared or mature enough to look after him and keep him company I did so. After that we started becoming friends and hanging out daily and it just happened from there. Oh and I don't know if you've heard but Justin is an attempted murderer." I snickered. Duncan let out a small laugh. "Yeah I know that was some serious stuff glad your okay though dude no one deserves to go through something like that even if it is major cool!" Duncan exclaimed. Weird I thought the same thing maybe Mr Tough Guy isn't that bad after all.

We got into the changing rooms and got ready. We then walked into our assigned room. "So Duncan I hope you don't mind me asking but what's your sexuality? You don't have to answer by all means it's really not my business" I asked politely. "Nah it's fine dude I get it it's so confusing being around people especially the weirdos that's in this joint. I'm pretty sure I'm bisexual I'd swing both ways gender doesn't really matter to me." He replied. Oh so that's why he's not homophobic I thought he was the straightest teen on the planet but I guess not.

Duncan and I started bonding over some horror films I never would've thought we'd have this much things in common. Turns out Duncan reads some books but only horror based ones like Stephen King. To be honest I was dreading about this earlier but it turned out to be some sort of fun.

Our spa session had ended and I felt so calm and relaxed. "Oh yeah that's better" Duncan said rolling his shoulders backwards to release the tension in his back. We both walked out of the spa room into the changing rooms got dressed again then went back upstairs.

"Today was fun man we should do it again sometime maybe with the boys too unless there too much of wimps too watch horror movies" Duncan suggested. "Yeah sounds fun be prepared for the Codemeister to wet his pants though" Duncan laughed at my comment. "Aha yeah he seems like one of them type of people anyways I'll see you later at Geoff's party alright?" Duncan said. "Okay see you then" we both waved goodbye as we went our separate ways. I went back up to my hotel room to get showered and ready for later on. I'll ring Cody after he's probably still in the pool. I unlocked the hotel room with my key then started to get my clothes out for later tonight. Maybe this show isn't the worst thing on the planet that doesn't mean I still wanna be here though.

Hi guys it's you're favourite inactive Author here. I just wanted to say I am so so so so sorry about the huge delay on the chapter I started running out of ideas but I'm back on track. I'm also back in school now so the homework and schedules and stuff is all hectic so I'll try my best to update. Also we made it to 7.4K that is a huge achievement thank you all so much for reading and voting and commenting it really means a lot thank you for your support! :)