Love Is The Most Terrifying Thing

Info: hee hee so I realised I haven't been saying what episode number the last chapters were so this is the day after Duncan got eliminated but the episode where Heather gets eliminated is next chapter :)

Noah's POV

No. No. No. No ❤️✨. This cannot be happening. I haven't loved anyone in my entire life I'm a cold hearted sarcastic Bookworm not a cheesy lover boy. Oh no I can't go back in there knowing I'm in love with that gap toothed Geek. I can't do this next thing I know I'm gonna be running into the bathroom crying my eyes out listening to sweater weather. (Yes I know it wasn't out then but my love for sweater weather is responsible for this so No ❤️✨) Noah just don't do anything just stay here until you figure out what the hell to do. I gotta get out of this bed if Cody realises I'm tending up he will get suspicious and I don't want to ruin things for us.

"Uhm Cody I need to go to the bathroom" I struggled to say. He grunted in response and I placed his arms on the side of his waist. I got out of bed then went into the bathroom. I needed to think about this without that child making me love him even more than I already d-. AH SHUT UP NOAH. You don't love Cody. Periodt. Ok so you like him that doesn't necessarily mean that you like him. Even though you simp for him when he smiles and shows his gap tooth because of your assumed gap tooth fetish. AHHHH NO. Right you don't love him it's a little crush that's it. Even though I love his smile. Whenever he gets confused about my sarcastic comments. Or when he wraps his bone rigged arms around me and makes me feel so satisfied and comfortable. Or the fact that I just love him. NOAH I SWEAR TO GOD. Do you know what screw it. Yes Noah you like a simp. Now get your ass back in there and wrap your arms around his skinny little waist and act natural.

After that I left the bathroom and got back into the bed. "Why did you go to the bathroom?" The bone rigged skinny boy asked me. "I'm pretty sure I'm on my man period. Yeah seriously bad. Yeah I'm getting mood swings of all kinds" I responded with a totally natural voice. The geek rolled over to face towards me. At this point we were staring into each other's eyes. Not even thinking about breaking eye contact. I then started to see Cody to lean in. I immediately bitch slapped him on his right cheek. "OW. What was that for!?" Cody whined. "Sorry it was a reflex. I'm not ready for that yet." I politely responded putting my hand on his right cheek smoothing it with my thumb. Cody's frown slowly replaced into a soothed smile. He closed his eyes in relief as I smoothed his smooth fragile skin. The boy wrapped his arms around me and placed his head on my chest. I then started stroking his fluffy silky brunette hair. "I love it when you play with my hair" Cody purred. "Yeah because you're a botto-. I mean uh I like your puffy hair. Aha" I laughed in nervousness. "Oh uhm ok" Cody replied in his normal soft voice. I continued to stroke his hair while he fell into a slumber on my chest. I wrapped my arms around his fragile body and fell asleep with him sleeping in my arms.

I woke up the next day feeling as great as ever but didn't plan to act on it. I saw that Cody was still in a deep slumber so because I'm the nicest person in the entire planet I decided to whack him with my pillow to wake him up. The geeky teen grunted for me to stop. I continued to whack him until he eventually got up. "Why'd you do that I was sleeping?" Cody groaned. "You're taking me on a date. Better get planning I expect the most romantic date ever. Well what are you waiting for. Chop chop! Sis ain't got all day" I huffed. "Yes sir" Cody saluted. He then immediately got out of bed and went in the bathroom to shower and get dressed. While he was showering I decided to read one of my books.

Once Geek had come out of the bathroom I went in. I grabbed my towel and a clean pair of my usual clothes. I turned the shower on got undressed then carefully got in. I cleaned myself with my usual 3 in 1 shower gel,shampoo and conditioner. Once I had cleaned myself I turned the shower off and wrapped my towel around me. I dried my hair with the hair dryer in the bathroom that I hadn't used until now. Once I did that I put my clothes on and walked back into the main room. Cody was on the bed watching TV like usual.

"Right here's what's going to happen I'm going to stay up here. I will give you all day until 6:30 tonight to plan the most romantic date ever. I'll get breakfast first and I'll buy some food and snacks in the shop downstairs by the restaurant. Then you have complete control over everything. Once the clock reaches 6:30 I'll make my way downstairs or wherever you plan for us to have our date on. Sound like a plan?" I beamed. "I-" Cody figured. "Good. Right now let's go downstairs and get some breakfast. I'll need at least one decent meal before I eat all the rubbish from the shop downstairs." I demanded in a very polite way though...but not really. Cody thankfully paid full attention and opened the hotel room door leaving it open for me to walk out. "Geek" I mumbled under my breath. Cody gave me a snark. We walked down the hallway to the elevator. Cody pushes the button and we went downstairs.

Once the elevator doors opened we both walked to the restaurant. We got our plates then dumped our food on there. I decided to be healthy and have scrambled eggs on toast. I was going to be eating quite a lot of crap until tonight hopefully anyways. Once we both ate our food. We left the restaurant and I went in the shop. I got some biscuits,some squash,crisps,bread and butter. We had toasters in our rooms so I could make toast if I really wanted to. Cody has already left to go somewhere so I just went up in the elevator to go to my room.

Once the elevator doors opened I headed to my hotel room door and unlocked it then walked in. I put all my snacks and stuff in the fridge and left the squash and biscuits on the desk underneath the TV. I can't wait for my date with Cody. Ugh I sound like a simp. I don't like it.

Hi guys Author here I'm most probably going to publish a new chapter once a week I'm really sorry. I might publish more but I'm really not sure. Thank you for staying active and reading thank you all so much for 4.5K reads it really does mean a lot! Thank you for all of your support. (1178 words) Stay Tuned on Noco- The Geek and The Bookworm