The Game Room

Noah's POV

I stood there shocked. "But how are you here?" I asked. "I got eliminated some stupid scheme of Heather's" Trent said as he walked into the game room. "Ah that sucks sorry you got eliminated. So why did you want to meet me here?" I asked him in a curious tone. "I heard about you and Cody man I just wanted to see if your ok?" He asked like he actually cared. "Yeah I'm fine don't worry about it" I said. I think Trent could tell I was lying. "I can tell your lying bro. You can talk to me I don't judge" Trent said putting his hand on my shoulder. I looked away then looked back at Trent. "Yeah we were dating for like a day or so but then he confessed his feelings for Gwen on our first date. So I ended it before I could get even more hurt than I already was." I explained. "Ah that sucks man I'm sorry that happened. So are you two still friends or is it complicated?" Trent asked. "Well he asked to still be friends this morning. I said sure but I don't know if I'm there yet you know?" I asked hoping he would understand. "Yeah I hear you man I have no idea where Gwen and I are at." Trent said looking upset. "Sorry dude what happened?" I asked actually caring. Trent is one of them guys that you just can't dislike. I mean he is just a chill person. So yeah I'd count him as a friend. "Well it's complicated. Heather kissed me when Gwen was walking by the dock. I pushed away but not until after Gwen had left. After that I'm pretty sure Leshawna spread the word to everyone. I got voted off. Gwen was crushed but I told her to win it for us. We were about to have a moment but then the jerk Chris Mclean interrupted and put me on the boat of losers. So I have no clue where we are at at the moment." He said feeling guilty about him not pushing away faster. "Oh well I guess we we're in the same situation aha" Trent said as he laughed. "Yeah aha" I laughed too. "You know Trent you're alright." I said as I laughed. "Aha thanks dude same to you. Oh and I wanted to say if it helps Cody couldn't stop talking about how your elimination went. When you left he seemed quite upset. He didn't show it on camera. Probably because he didn't want to show that he cared so much." Trent said as he patted me on the shoulder. "Thanks I'll keep that in mind when he goes on about Gwen aha" I said as I laughed a little. "Yeah aha well I'm going to go to get some food wanna come with?" Trent asked. "Yeah sure why not?" I said as we walked out the game room. 

We left the game room and walked to the restaurant. We talked about how we would totally crush each other on the PlayStation 3. "No way dude I'm a pro at that game" Trent said as he laughed. "I may be a nerd but I can so beat you on the PlayStation 3" I exclaimed laughing back. "Whatever you say man" Trent said. We walked into the restaurant and everyone started staring at us. They were probably shocked that Trent was here. He told me earlier he had only talked to Cody and then he went straight up to his room. We got our plates then sat on the table Cody and I used to sit on. We were just eating casually while talking when Cody came in. I'm pretty sure he saw us having fun so I think he left the restaurant. Oh well anyway he shouldn't be worried Trent and I are just friends. "Uh dude I think Cody just ran out of the restaurant." Trent pointed at the door while he announced that Cody had left. "Meh I'm not going to let him stop us having fun I'll talk to him about it later don't worry" I groaned. "Fair enough" Trent shrugged. After we ate our food we decided we would leave it at that for the night. "Well I'll see you tomorrow dude. Oh and do you wanna watch a film tomorrow in the cinema room? I'll try and get some more people to come as well." Trent asked me. "Yeah sure. What genre?" "Horror?" We both said simultaneously. We both laughed. "Horror it is" Trent said. "Alright catch ya later" Trent said as he waved goodbye. I left to walk to the elevator. 

I walked to the elevator. The elevator went up to my hotel room's floor. I walked out of the elevator to see Cody outside of the elevator. "How could I be so stupid?" He whined. I assumed he was crying. "Noah was the best thing happening in your life and you threw him for who that goth who doesn't even give one about you" He continued to bawl. "You should've never told him about your so called 'crush' on Gwen. You only loved him you just had commitment issues" He sobbed. "Uhm Cody I'm standing right here" I said as I walked out of the elevator. "Oh sorry" Cody said as he was about to run to his hotel room. "Cody wait" I muttered. "Let's talk about this" I continued to mutter. "You're serious?" Cody asked looking up with glee. "I'm serious" I said. "Let's go in my room" I said as I put my arm around his shoulder. I unlocked the hotel room. I knew this was going to be a long night. I opened the door and we walked inside.

"So I guess you heard what I said back there huh?" He fake laughed as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah and I mean all of it" I admitted. "So..." Cody looked nervous. "I'll take it from here Cody" I interrupted. "Cody look I thought that I liked you but ever since you said you liked Gwen. Truth is I've been a mess I've never felt like this in my entire life. But I don't think it's going to work out. Look I think it's for the best for both of us if we just stayed as friends. In the end we were going to have a long distance relationship and we all know how those work. I'm sorry I really do like you but it's over." I sighed. "N-Noah but why can't we give it anothe-" Cody whimpered. "Cody i'm sorry but no we're officially over" I said. I held his hands. "You do what's best for you not for me. We both know it wouldn't work out. Now what you're going to do is you are going to leave this hotel room keep your head up high and take time to move on. If you need to that is. I know we have something special but now isn't the time. We will for sure still be friends. But that is all. Now leave my hotel room so I can cry my eyes out please" I said as a tear streamed down my face. He nodded and let go of my hand. He ran out the room. And hit his head on the door. Poor kid was too upset to know where he was going. He opened the door then left. I got my pyjamas on then went to bed without any hesitation. I cried a lot but I know it's for the best it wasn't going to work out.

Hi guys it's ur emotionally unstable author here uhm idk what to say. except for. THANK YOU FOR 2K READS YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST AND WE ARE NEARLY AT 150 VOTES AS WELL. THANK YOU SO MUCH! (1275 words) Stay tuned on Noco-The Geek and The Bookworm