He's Such A Geek

Warning: Some of this chapter involves some upsetting topics. You have been warned!

Noah's POV

I woke up in the luxury of my bed with fluffed pillows and smooth duvet. I glanced at my alarm clock and realised that it was 11:30 in the morning! I have always been a night owl but I never used to wake up this late. Maybe I was stuck in my dream? Which I have no idea what it was about. I eventually got out of bed and walked to the closet. I got out my usual clothes then brushed my teeth. I grabbed my keys and book then walked out the hotel room. I went downstairs to see the restaurant was closed. Great. I walked over to my usual lounge chair and read my book. I had already gotten through 2 books thankfully I packed a bunch of my favourite books with me. Izzy like every morning decided to bombard me with questions.  "So Noah are you and Cody..." "Hanging out as FRIENDS? Yes, yes we are" I interrupted as I already knew what she was going to ask.  "You like him" She said "I don't!" I proclaimed "Dooooooooo"  She said irritatingly "Do Not!" I said. After a while of constant bickering with Izzy Cody approached us. 

"Hey Noah, Izzy how's it going" Cody asked "Hi Cody come here to have one of your makeout sessions with Noah are you?" Izzy asked "IZZY WE ARE NOT DATING" I shouted. Everyone at the hotel stared at me. I told Izzy to leave. Cody took that as a sign for him to leave too. "Cody" I asked "Where are you going" I asked "Up to my room" He muttered. "Why?" I asked. He ignored me and continued walking towards the main entrance of the hotel. That's strange. Why did he come down here to go back upstairs. Very strange. But it's Cody I guess. 

I stayed in my lounge chair and continued reading my book. Wondering why Cody came down to the pool then went upstairs. Our last conversation ended up with me shouting at Izzy exclaiming that Cody and I aren't dating. Nothing is wrong with that. Whatever. Maybe it was Izzy when she asked her little question. It did make Cody look a little uncomfortable. Whatever since when do I care about other people's feelings? I went back to my book.

30 Minutes Later

The restaurant had opened and I went straight in after I had read around 50 chapters of my book. I had always been really good at reading I was above average year 2 reading when I was in kindergarten. Obviously that didn't help my social life. I never bothered socialising it's one of my couple flaws. I just thought that I could be doing better things than interacting with other people. I walked into the restaurant I was starving. I grabbed my food (more food than usual). I saw Cody eating his food on the table. I approached him on the table. I sat down. "Hey what happened by the pool earlier?" I asked him. He ignored my question and didn't even acknowledge me "Cody you there?" I asked waving a hand in front of his face. He ignored me yet again. He finished his food then left. No goodbye,no wave goodbye. What the hell is wrong with him. He needs to get his priorities straight. "He's such a geek!" I said to myself. 

I walked to the elevator then pressed the button. I walked out the elevator then walked to my door. I looked over at Cody's room it was locked. I knocked the door. There was no response. "Cody can I come in" I asked again slightly worried. "GO AWAY" Cody screamed. "Cody what's wrong?" I was barely able to ask. "DIDN'T HEAR ME GO. GO LIKE THE REST OF THEM" He screamed yet again. "Cody let me in w-we can talk about it" I said. I heard the door unlock I opened the door and walked in. Cody was on the floor. Sitting down with his knees curled up to his face. "Cody w-what's wrong" I asked very calmly. "Nothing" He said not even trying to deny that he was really upset. "Cody there is obviously something wrong please tell me we an talk about it" I said comforting him. "It's just- you won't understand" He said "I will please just tell me what's going on I'm here for you" I said. "Ok... Well all my life I've been an outcast everyone hates me and always makes me think that I'm a worthless person. My parents always set high standards for me. They never consider my feelings they barely even talk to me. I came on the show to hopefully gain some friends and maybe a partner. Everyone in my town despises me and don't talk to me because I'm a 'geek'. My parents are always at work I have to look after myself. When I told them that I was coming on the show they just said "Ok". They didn't even care that I was leaving. You were the only person that actually seemed to actually like me. But  then at the pool today when you screamed at Izzy. It made me feel like the worthless boy that I am. AM I REALLY THAT BAD EVERYONE DISLIKES ME AND DON'T EVEN RESPECT ME. I just want to disappear I feel like no one would care if I did." Cody struggled to say. I was shocked and upset for him he doesn't know how much of a great person he is. "Cody I- I'm sorry I had no idea. But why did you care so much about me telling Izzy we weren't dating when we weren't?" I asked "Because it reminded me of..." He stopped "It just reminded me about my past" He looked down. "Cody you have no idea how great you are." I said. What am I thinking I never comfort people. "What" Cody asked. "Your great Cody" I said trying to cheer him up. "Thanks Noah" He said giving me a slight smile. "No problem geek" I said slightly giggling. "Shut up bookworm" He said chuckling. "I'll let you go to bed now bye" I said "Ok hey noah?" "Yes Cody?" "Thank you" "Your welcome" "Your such a geek" I said as I left his hotel room. "I heard that" He shouted as I closed the door.

I unlocked my door got showered then dressed into my pyjamas then brushed my teeth. I put my clothes in the laundry then drifted off to sleep in my bed.

Hi guys thank you for reading sorry for the delay. Also I have been reading this Total Drama Group Chat and it has not got as much views as it should get. It has got Noco plots and storylines so I extremely recommend it. If you are interested in reading it the title is Total Drama Group Chat by ShamelessNoahKinnie. (1100 words)  Stay tuned on Noco- The Geek and The Bookworm