Bro Sleepover Part 3

Noah's POV

Once we had all walked into Trent's room we walked over to our separate beds. Cody and I went to our bed without talking. Cody seemed normal but for some reason he hadn't talked to me since we went to the pool. We both got our bags and started to unpack. We all made our beds. Except from Geoff who was sleeping on a sleeping bag on the floor. DJ and Trent we're sharing one bed. Cody and I the other and Geoff had volunteered to sleep on the floor.

"We should really make our bed" I suggested. Cody didn't respond he just got his pillows then fluffed them. He then smiled at me... at least so I thought. He was looking at Trent who was exchanging the same energy when I glanced at him. Me being the introvert I am I didn't say anything.

After around an hour we decided to play some games. Geoff wanted to play Spin the bottle but all of us declined. DJ mentioned Would you rather. It was a decent game so we all accepted. "Alright I'll ask first" Geoff happily cheered. "Codester! Would you rather date Heather or date Harold?" The party dude exclaimed. "Oo tough one. But if it were up to me I'd have to go with Heather. She's bossy and mean but she's hot. And no offence to Harold but he isn't particularly the person you would choose looks wise" Cody scoffed. Wow he is such an asshole. It doesn't matter about looks dork. If it wasn't I wouldn't have dated you.

"Ok I'll ask next hmmm... Trent! Would you rather cheat on Gwen with LeShawna or date me?" Cody asked the guitar player. I mean seriously Cody. I swear to god if these guys start making out in the middle of the room I'm gone. "Dude I love Gwen but if I had to choose between breaking her heart or dating you. I'd have to choose you man" Trent answered as I gagged inside my mind endlessly. Please someone save me from this love fest I think I'm gonna puke.

"Sweet my turn Noah! Would you rather date Cody or date DJ?" the guitar player asked. Giving me a 'tell him you like him' look. "To be honest Cody's over here with his 'looks' thing and DJ is actually a kind sweet and caring person. So I think it's pretty obvious who I'd choose. Oh and let me ask you a question Cody. If it's so much about the looks why the hell would you date someone with the likes of me hm? You've become a real asshole. You haven't even talked to me after the pool. What the fuck is your damage. I hope you and guitar boy have the best relationship because you're clearly going at it! It's like I don't even know you anymore!" I bursted out of the hotel room Emmy body filling up with rage.

I ran into the hallway and went in the elevator I already knew where I was going to go. As the elevator stopped I walked to my calming place.

Geoff's POV

I saw Noah burst out of the hotel room after answering Trent's would you rather question. I hope the dude's okay he's been through a hell of a lot. I decided to go check up on him. "Yo dudes I'm gonna go see how he's holding up" I beamed trying to lighten up the mood. Cody was sat there hugging Trent. Whilst DJ just sat there confused. I opened the unlocked hotel room door and walked out to the hallway. I knew he couldn't have gone his hotel room since he didn't grab his key. I didn't usually hang out with Noah bro to bro so I don't really know where he goes when he gets mad. I went down the elevator.

I got out of the elevator then asked multiple people if they had seen Noah. Nobody seemed to know where the little dude was. Until I asked Courtney. "Hey Court how's it going. Have you seen my dude Noah anywhere?" I politely asked pleading she wouldn't talk about her elimination. "Actually in fact I do. As I came out of the pool area I saw him run to the cinema room" She said with intelligence. "Oh cool thanks a lot Court" I shouted as I ran towards the direction of the cinema room. "Glad I could be of assistance" She shouted.

I walked into the cinema room to see Noah way at the back of the room. "Yo dude what's wrong? You seemed pretty mad at Cody back there." I asked putting my arm around his shoulder. His eyes were droopy and had tears in them. "What's wrong? What's wrong? My ex is flirting with guitar man like a freaking player! And he is being an asshole about how it's all about the looks. And how he is always so" "Woah dude let me stop you there. I'm sure the Codester didn't mean for anything bad to happen. Anyways whenever Trent and I are with him he always manages to bring you into the conversation. Like the other day we were talking about horror films. He gushed on about how your favourite movie genre was horror. Also you seem to really like the dude. If you care about him that much you should tell him." I advised. "Wow that was the first smart thing that has ever came out of your mouth" Noah talked back. "Uhm. Thanks?" I said in confusion. "Your right I'll tell him. Try anyway he's ignoring the crap out of me. I bet that breakdown went well with that." He frowned. "Hey man look Cody's an easy going guy I'm sure he'll understand if you just talk to him. And if he's ignoring you shame on him for not realising what he's missing out on." I nudged. Noah laughed. "Wow I never saw the guidance counsellor type in you." Noah laughed. "You ready to go back up there?" I asked. "Yeah" Noah smiled as he wiped his eyes. We walked out of the cinema room then into the elevator.

Noah's POV

As Geoff and I got out of the elevator I thanked him before we went in. "Hey thanks for coming down that was really cool of you" I admitted. "No probs dude. Anything for the bros" Geoff proclaimed. I put my hand on the doorknob twisted it and pushed the door open. Cody and Trent was sat there cuddling. "Ya know what. I'm just gonna get my bags and I'll be on my way." I announced. Pushing my way past Cody and Trent. I started grabbing my stuff and packing it in my bag. I heard the guys whispering something but didn't really hear what they were saying. Whatever it was all the boys had left except for Trent. Oh great this traitor.

"Hey man I just wanted to say that there is no chance of me dating Cody. I mean sure he's cute and all but he is definitely not my type. Besides I wouldn't go out with one of my closest friends' crushes. That's not how I roll" He said. "Really sure looks like it's the way you roll" I begged to differ. "Listen man Cody and I may have been a little closer than usual but that's only because I want our friendship to grow. Nothing more!" He explained. "Fine. I know you wouldn't do that I'm just mad at Cody. One day he likes me then he goes off to another person being all gooey eyes." "What do you mean? Does he like someone else?" Trent asked curiously. "Dude it's pretty obvious he likes you" I snarked. "Cody. Likes me?" Trent started bursting out with laughter. "Oh man that's funny. Because whenever we've been around each other he always talks about you." Trent struggles to say by laughing too hard. "Oh yeah Geoff told me about that but why the hell is he ignoring me?" I asked. "That's a question I cannot answer my friend" Trent rested his hand on my shoulder.

The rest of the boys then all came in. "Guys I hope you don't mind but I'm gonna go" "Hang on Noah can we talk outside. Privately" Cody requested. "Uhm sure" I nervously said. Cody then walked outside of the hotel room. I followed behind him.

"Look Noah I've got to" "Shut up. I'm talking. Now don't speak until I tell you you can. So there's been something I've been keeping from you for a while now. And I never really knew how much it effected me until tonight. But what I found out is that. I still like you Cody. Even though you can be quite an asshole sometimes. You manage to be the only one that makes me feel this way. I've never been in a relationship before. And that's what makes it so scary to me. Then when you said you liked Gwen in the fair. It just cleared my mind that I might not be ready for a relationship. Now you can talk" I confessed making my heart to beat really fast. "Noah. Get this into your brain. You. And. Me. Were. Meant. For. Each. Other. I don't care if you think you're not ready we tried it before but now I'm positive I don't like Gwen. I only like you give me another chance. Give us another chance. Please." Cody whined. "Cody I- I don't know" I frowned. "Noah look at me right now and tell me that you don't want to make this work." Cody demanded as he pulled my head up from looking at the ground. "Fine I do. But what about the end of the season?" I asked. "I don't care about that right now I just want to have the best time with you before we leave. Please just give me a day to see how it goes." Cody gave me gooey eyes. "Fine but 1 day. We are not dating got it. We are friends with benefits nothing more." I explained. "YES. FINALLY!" I heard a cheer coming from the hotel room. Cody and I hugged then walked back inside the hotel room.

We all decided that we had quite a night so we would all go to bed. Geoff was partied up but the rest of us were shattered. We all went to brush our teeth then put our pyjamas on taking turns in the bathroom. Once we all had gotten dressed into our pyjamas we all went in our beds/sleeping bag. "Night everyone" Trent yawned. "Goodnight" The rest of us responded. Trent then turned the light off then went to sleep.

"Hey so aren't you going to accidentally kiss my ear again tonight?" Cody joked. "Shut it" I exclaimed. I rolled around to get comfortable. Cody then followed. He wrapped his arms around me. I held his arm for a while then let go to attempt to go to sleep. "Noah I'm happy you want to make this work." "Whatever gap tooth. Now shut up I wanna go to sleep." I whispered. "Fine goodnight grumpy" The geek pouted. I then fell asleep peacefully with Cody's arms wrapped around my waist.

Hi guys Author here just wanted to say a huge thank you to you guys reading it really means a lot and again I am really really sorry that I hadn't updated the last chapter sooner. I hope you guys enjoyed. (1880 words) Stay tunes on Noco- The Geek and The Bookworm