What Is Happening To Me?

Warning: This chapter might be disturbing to some people. You have been warned!

Noah's POV
I squinted my eyes before I opened my eyes and woke up. I squeezed my eyes to look at the alarm clock. It was 7:30am ugh why do I have to get up at different times everyday it's really bothering me. It must be home sickness or something but I'm not sure. I've kind of liked being in this hotel I mean I could've stayed on that show and risked my life for $1,000,000 but if you ask me I'd rather be in this way more superior hotel. Anyways I've made some new friends. By friends I mean 2 people. Owen and Cody. Owen was the only one back in camp that didn't care about anything negative I had to say. And I honestly applaud him for that. Then there's Cody. Cody and I weren't that close on the show when it started. But when we both got eliminated everything just clicked. He is the only person who has actually stuck around. Along with Owen of course. I rolled myself out of bed grabbed my towel and clothes then went in the shower. After I cleaned myself I grabbed my towel and dried myself. I then put on my clothes and walked out of the bathroom. I dumped my pyjamas in the laundry basket. Then got my clean pyjamas and put them under my pillow. Like everyday I grabbed my books and keys and walked out the door then locked it behind me.

As I locked the door I looked at Cody's door for a couple of seconds. I wonder what he is doing right now. "What?" I asked myself. Why would I care about what Cody is doing in his hotel room. If he even is in his hotel room that is. After a minute or so I knocked on his door. "Cody are you in there? It's Noah" I said as I put my ear close to the door to hear if he had responded or not. There was no answer. He must be downstairs already. I shrugged as I walked to the elevator and pushed the button.

As the elevator had reached to a stop and opened the elevator doors I walked out of the elevator and headed to the restaurant. I walked into the restaurant to see Cody in the back of the line in the restaurant. Huh? Must have come right before I left my room. I stood behind him. "Hi Cody" I said. "Oh H-Hi Noah" He stuttered. "That's weird why did he stutter?" I asked myself. "W-What's up?" Cody asked me again stuttering. "Nothing. Are you ok Cody?" I asked "Oh yeah I'm fine don't worry Noah" He said as he smiled revealing his little gap tooth. Cody filled his plate with food. I decided I just wanted to get some cereal for today. I didn't have much of an appetite this morning. "N-Noah?" Cody asked me stuttering yet again. "Y-Yes Cody" I said mocking him. "You know that fair I was talking about?" Cody said. "Yeah what about it?" I said. "I don't want to go anymore" The geek said. "Why not?" I asked. "I-I don't want to talk about it ok?" Cody said acting really weird. "Uhm ok" I said. Why is he acting so strange all of a sudden? Maybe he had a bad night or something I don't know. When Cody had ate all of his food he left the table without saying goodbye. Uh rude. Without hesitation I left the restaurant and went to the pool.

I laid down on my usual sunbathing chair and started to reading my book. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't stop thinking about how strange Cody was like today. He's such a strange boy. After 2 hours or so I decided I wanted to find out what was up with Cody. I grabbed my stuff and headed off to Cody's room.

I knocked on the door a couple of times but I had no response. "Cody can you please let me in you were acting very strange earlier and I want to talk about it." I said while still knocking on the door. I heard the door unlock. I opened the door and saw Cody out on the balcony gazing at the pool.

I walked to the balcony and stood beside Cody. "Hey" I said. "Hi" Cody responded. "What's up with you? You're never like this." I said. "I'm fine ok?" Cody said. "I think we both know that's nowhere near true. What's going on?" I said trying to get a response. "I don't want to tell you. You'll hate me!" He exclaimed. "Cody no matter what I won't hate you." I said. Knowing that wasn't true there is a lot of things you could do to make me fill up with rage. "Ok. But you've got to promise me we will still be friends?" Cody asked. "I promise. Now tell me what's going on with you" I said as I put my hand on my hip. For once not looking as gay like I usually do. "Noah I'm confused" Cody said in an upset tone. "I'm confused about everything" He continued to speak. "I'm confused about my feelings my goals m-my future" He said as he sniffled. Oh no. I could tell that he was about to cry. And I'm normally really bad in these type of situations. At least I assume. "Noah I think. I think I'm" Cody struggled to say. "I think I might be falling in love" Cody said as a tear streamed down his face. "Cody it's ok you can tell me" I said while rubbing his back. "You're going to hate me" Cody said. "Cody like I said earlier I won't" I responded still rubbing his back.

"N-Noah" He sniffled before he continued. "I think I might be falling in love with you" He said as a couple more tears streamed down his face. "And I know that you don't like me in that way and I'm really sorry but you are the only person that has made me feel this way" Cody continued. I was flabbergasted. Cody. Likes. Me. My mouth was open because I was so shocked. I never thought that Cody would like a person like me. I would've thought he would've liked someone like Trent or someone like that. "Noah" "Noah can you hear me?" Please say something otherwise I think my heart will stop working" Cody said. I was thinking so much that I had blanked out. "Oh s-sorry." I said as I shook myself back into reality. "I-I'm gonna go" I said in a really awkward way. I had no response. "B-Bye"
I said as I gulped because of all the drama that just happened.

I quickly ran to the door and unlocked it then closed it. I ran to my hotel room and quickly locked it then slid down the door. Oh god. Oh god this can't be happening. No I won't let myself catch feelings for anyone. I'm delusional to think that I like Cody. Right? Yeah delusional. I tucked my knees into my face and started to cry. Why am I like this. I never show emotion. And I never cry. Stop it get yourself together Noah. I continued to cry. And stayed in the exact same place. I feel dead inside. I feel like I just fell off a mountain and fell all the way down. This is it. This is what my life has turned into. I thought to myself. That's it I'm going to bed I've had enough of this crap for one day. I changed into my pyjamas. As I lowered my head in despair. I didn't bother brushing my teeth. I just wanted to feel the comfort of my bed. I got into my bed but I couldn't feel anything. I feel worthless. I closed my eyes as I cried myself to sleep.

Hi guys Author here you thought this would be a happy chapter. Sorry that it wasn't but you gotta do what you gotta do. Thank you all for 900+ reads it's honestly so amazing how far this book has come. I hope you all continue reading. Thank you for doing the pleasures of reading this book. You have no idea how much it means to me. Especially when I see these wonderful comments. Thank you all! (1349 words) Stay tunes on Noco- The Geek and The Bookworm