The Benefits Of Being A Loser

Noah's POV
I woke up in my luxurious hotel room. I rolled myself out of bed and walked straight to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth then got dressed. I went downstairs got my breakfast and sat down on a table in the restaurant. I glanced over to see Eva and Ezekiel fighting AGAIN. Then Justin loving himself as always staring into the mirror reflection. I went back to eating my breakfast. As much as I hated the show. I've got to give them props on getting such a luxurious hotel.

After I ate my food I grabbed my book and went to the swimming pool. I sat down in the shade under the umbrella. I read my book like every other day. Nothing unusual happened. Unless you call Eva going psycho in the restaurant because they didn't have any protein shakes. I continued reading my book.

"Noah are you awake?" I heard a voice say. "Hm oh hi Katie" I said "Wait Katie what are you doing here" I asked as if I cared "Oh well I-" the girl started crying hysterically. Everyone glared over our direction. "Shush SHHHHHH" I whisper shouted at Katie. "Stop crying you're making everyone look at us!" I continued. "S-sorry I have just never been this far away from Sadie before" Katie struggled to say as she continued to cry. What a cry baby. As Katie started crying again I saw that as an opportunity to get out of the area. I grabbed my book and ran up the stairs. It was already dark "how long had I been asleep for?" I asked myself in my head. I must've just fell asleep when I was reading my book.

I got my key unlocked the door and walked into the room locking the door behind me. I brushed my teeth and put on my pyjamas and went to sleep.

Cody's POV
It has been two days since Noah had been eliminated and not just one but two guys have been voted out of the game. It seems like the boys on the screaming gophers aren't having that much luck in the elimination ceremonies. I just hope I'm not the one going next. As the Killer Bass has voted one of their camp mates off (Katie) we went over to propose. Owen had stunk up the cabins. We had to get out so we were hoping that they would let us stay there if we brought them green jelly. They let us stay but Courtney and DJ had what seemed like to be the scariest thing that they've ever seen in their life. We sat on the logs around the campfire and started talking about our phobias. I confirmed that my phobia was defusing a time bomb under pressure. It's really frightening having to defuse a time bomb let alone being pressured to do so. I went back to the cabin that had thankfully cleared out the smell of Owen's gas. I put my pyjamas on brushed my teeth then went to my uncomfortable bed.

3 days later
Noah's POV
I woke up and did my usual routine. When I got dressed I went downstairs got some breakfast then went to the pool. I read for a while then got dinner. I returned to my hotel room I was feeling like watching some reality tv. So far Me, Justin, Eva, Ezekiel, Izzy, Tyler and Katie have been eliminated. Izzy is asking me questions about me and Cody when I state clear every time "There is nothing between me and Cody psycho!" She still bombards me with questions every day though. After a bit of reality tv I went downstairs to get some food. As I went downstairs I saw a brunette tooth gapped boy who called themself a 'Ladies man'. I got my food and didn't communicate with anyone. I glanced over to Izzy and Cody and saw that Izzy was bombarding Cody with questions probably the same questions she's been asking me. I look at him and he looks at me. He lip talks to me "Do you know what's going on?" I shrugged my shoulders. I didn't hear what he said but it looked like the same face I had when I told her there was nothing between us. Thank god we're both on the same page.

After Cody got his food there was nowhere to sit so he walked over to my table and put his food on the table. "Hi Noah" the brunette said "Hi and why did you decide to sit here" I asked with a confused look. "Oh there was nowhere else to sit" The geek started panicking. "Cody" I said "Yeah" he responded "I was being sarcastic" I said. "Oh" Cody said relieves that I wasn't serious. We talked for a while as we are our food. I made a lot of sarcastic comments like my usual self and he talked about Gwen mostly. You know the goth that has a major crush on Trent but denies it. Yeah her. "She's so pretty you think I have a shot with her?" He asked. "After seeing that episode where Izzy got eliminated no chance" I said in a snarky tone. He looked down and a bit sad. "Oh I guess I should've seen that coming" He said. "You should have" I said. After a couple of minutes of silence Cody broke the silence by saying. "So are there any girls that you are attracted to here?" He asked. "Yeah Cody me and Eva are totally getting it on" I said in a sarcastic tone. "Oh my god really I mean like no offence but you know" He said not taking in that I was being sarcastic. "Cody" "Yeah" "I (You) was (were) being sarcastic" Cody and I said "Yeah I know ha" Cody said. "So if you don't mind me asking who are you attracted too?" Guys Cody I am attracted to guys I mean it is pretty obvious I said to myself. "If you hadn't already realised I'm gay" I said. "Oh cool I'm not completely sure which genders I am attracted too but at the moment I think that I'm Bi curious" Cody said. "Cool" I said "So are there any guys you are attracted too" Cody asked. I thought for a second I hadn't really thought about anything like that. There weren't that much guys at the camp. That were my type. Delinquent no chance. Brickhouse he seems like a nice dude but I see him more as a friend than a boyfriend. Fatso nah he was like my best friend at camp. Party dude I mean don't get me wrong the guy is hot but definitely not my type. Ezekiel do I even need to explain. Justin too full of himself. Trent he's cool he's my friend nothing more p.s him and gothie will be sucking face at any moment. Harold ew. Then there is Cody. I haven't thought about Cody. He is kind of my type but I barely know the guy. And he's too stuck up with Gwen he'll never get with me IF I liked him anyway. "Well" Cody asked "No no one in particular Geoff is hot but definitely not my type" I said "Cool well I just came through the doors of the hotel so can you come with me and check in?" Cody asked "Woah now we aren't like best friends or anything now" I said "I know you are just one of the people that I can actually talk too" Cody said. I felt like he hadn't gotten much love or support back home. But I don't know the kids whole life story. "Ok I'll come with you to check in" I said "Thanks Noah" Cody said.

We left the restaurant and went to the reception to check Cody in. He got his key from the reception and put it in his pocket. "Do you know where room number 127 is by any chance" Cody asked "Yeah that's the room right next to my room" I said "Oh my god that's so cool" Cody said "Yeah" I said. Wait for some reason I was genuinely happy that Cody was in the room next to me. Maybe because he is one of the only people I actually get along with. We both walked up to our rooms. "Well this is the room" I said "Thanks for sticking with me today Noah it was really nice of you" He smiled revealing his gap tooth. "No problem geek" I said "Hey!" Cody said "Oh sorry I meant 'Ladies man'" We both laughed. "Well I'll see you tomorrow Noah" Cody said "Ok bye" I said as I unlocked my door. "I brushed my teeth then got into my pyjamas. Then laid on my bed. I don't know why I opened up to Cody about me being gay I'm pretty sure he is the only one that knows for now. I felt like he knew what it was like. I wanted to get to know Cody better genuinely. And that has never really happened before. I only see him as a friend though. I feel like we will get along for the rest of the season.

Hi guys Author here just wanted to say a huge thank you for voting my fanfic it's up to 33 votes! And I'm very proud to say that we have reached 400 reads! I'm honestly so thankful that everyone is voting and reading and commenting on this fanfic. It is really heartwarming knowing that people like to read what I write. Thank You all! Stay tuned on Noco - The Geek and The Bookworm (1542 words)