The Break Up

Noah's POV

I woke up tumbled over to look at my alarm clock. It was 11:30. As you probably know now I don't wake up at times like this. I slouched out of bed and basically dragged myself into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth before realising I forgot my clothes. I then got my clothes in the closet. I had a shower but spent most of the time crying about how terrible life can be. After I cleaned myself I got my towel and dried. I decided I wanted to look extra good today. I wanted Cody to see what he is missing out on. Like I said before I really do like Cody. But he had his chance and he did a (Warning bad word) shit job at it. I put on my clothes then put gel in my hair. I grabbed my keys and books and left my room to head downstairs.

I walked out of my room and went to lock the door when I found a note on my door.
"Game room 4:15" That was everything that had been written on the note. Whatever I'm not gonna think about it. I grabbed the note off my door and put it in my pocket so then they would know I have seen it. If they came up to my room that is. I walked down the hallway and went down the elevator. I walked out of the elevator and people started looking at me. Guess they are just not used to seeing me in a 'good' mood. Of course I'm not in a good mood but like I said earlier you gotta act like your ok.

I walked into the restaurant. I think I saw Cody in the pool so I don't have to worry about him. I'm pretty sure he saw me though since he came out of the pool. I quickly got my plate filled it up with food then sat on the usual table. I ate my food in peace for once. After I ate my food I saw Cody was drying himself.
Once he saw me exit the restaurant he came bursting inside.

"Noah I really need to talk to you" Cody exclaimed. What about Cody your stupid crush on the emo loving Gwen. "Sure what's up?" I said acting 'cool' I guess. "I just wanted to ask you if we could still be friends. If we're not dating I still want to be friends with you" Cody said. I don't know what to say I could easily roast the hell out of the geek. But I decided not too. "Sure it's not like our relationship was going to go anywhere anyway" I said acting like that's what I thought. "Uh-uhm ok" He said trying to play it off cool. It didn't work. "Well I'll catch you on the flippetty flop." Cody said as he pointed his fingers at me. He tried to go into a stance. But he fell on his untied shoe lace and tripped on the floor. Making everyone laugh at him. "Ok I guess" I said in a confused voice. I know it sounds a bit mean but I honestly didn't care that he got embarrassed and humiliated. That's for breaking the news about your crush on a date in a public place as well!

I got in the elevator and went up to my room. I read my book for a while when I was in the restaurant to see if Cody would scram. Which he obviously didn't. So I finished my book in the restaurant. I forgot to bring one of my other books with me so I went upstairs. I got changed into a swimming suit and a casual shirt. I brought my towel down in case some foolish people decide to splash me. *cough* Tyler *cough*. Once I got changed and grabbed my books I left the hotel room.

When I got downstairs I went to the shop before I went outside. I wanted to get a cold drink it was scorching out today. I grabbed a raspberry lemonade and paid the cashier. I went outside to the pool and sat on one of the lounge chairs. I started reading my other book. Oliver Twist one of my favourite books turned into musicals of all time. Yes my guilty pleasure is loving reality tv shows and musicals ok? I mean who wouldn't love a sappy love story. You know what wrong time to be thinking about that stuff. As always there were people in the pool.

3 hours later

I had read all of my books and decided to go up to my hotel room. I forgot about the note that someone sent me. I went upstairs to go get dressed into something more good looking than a shirt and a swim suit. I showered first though. I stunk of chlorine as expected. Tyler had cannonballed in the pool right by where I was sitting. Thankfully my book was on the table while I was drinking my lemonade. I hopped in the shower then cleaned myself for the second time today. As I stopped the shower I got out of the shower. I grabbed my towel then dried myself. I got into my usual clothes then headed downstairs to the game room.

I had walked into the games room and nobody was there. It is 4:10 now so they will probably be here any minute. I started playing on the PlayStation 3 they had there. It was something related to Sonic. Once I had played for a couple of minutes I heard the door open. I thought that it would be the person who sent the note but it was just a member of staff cleaning. I continued playing. The cleaner eventually left. Until a familiar face walked in through the door. "Oh my god" I said in shock.

Hi guys Author here sorry it took me so long to update. Sorry it's a little short but I wanted to leave it at a cliffhanger. I hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter! (989 words) Stay tunes on Noco- The Geek and The Bookworm