My Final Decision & Final Goodbye

In this chapter the finale had finished, the same with the very very very last episode. This is just their last day at the hotel.

Noah's POV

I finally woke up from one of my best nights in this hotel, I would've never thought that I would have had so much fun on this show that I had. Ever since I've been with Cody this summer break has been great. I'm happy I got to spend it with him, and even some other people too. This show turned out to be one of the best experiences, which I would've never expected. I would love to say that after this everyone will stay in touch but if I'm being completely honest I couldn't really see all of us meeting each other. We all live in different countries and cities. There's no way I could be in a long term relationship with Cody if we were far apart from each other. As much as I would love that to not be the case it's reality, because of that this day will probably be my least favourite day at this hotel.

After collecting my thoughts I noticed that Cody was still sleeping right beside me still having his warm, soft and delicate arms were wrapped around me. Who knew this dork would make me smile so much, ugh whatever I need to stop thinking about him otherwise I'm gonna make this even worse for myself. I carefully and slowly got out of Cody's warm hug and went to the bathroom. I grabbed my towel and clothes on my way in. I turned on the shower and stripped off to get in. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't stop thinking about the boy next door. How am I supposed to tell this bubbly, energetic little dork that we're breaking up? I know that he cares about me a lot, he's showed me that. However that will just make it worse for me to do this to him. I grabbed the shower gel and covered my body with soap then washed it off. I grabbed the shampoo and did the same with my hair then turned the shower off. I carefully got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around my body, drying off. Once I had dried off I got dressed into the usual clothing then headed out of the bathroom.

"Hey, No No! Did you sleep well?" The boy was beaming with excitement, staring into my eyes as if he was the luckiest boy in the world. Damn it! This stupid boy of course he has to make me feel this way. "Hey dork, yeah I don't have to ask you the same thing, your arms were all over me last night, not that I minded though" I turned a little bit embarrassed in the last few words. "Seems to me that you're finally used to me clinging to you now huh?" The brunette giggled and stepped even closer to me giving me a kiss on the cheek. Ugh you dork why'd you do that, you're making this harder by the second! "I'm going in the shower, you don't mind if I use one of your towels do you?" He asked as he grabbed his spare clothes. "Sure, they are in the closet, you must be used to being in there" I snarked, it's glad to know I haven't gone completely crazy. "Hey! You're really snarky sometimes" he grunted, giving a sort of mad baby face. "Awh I'm sorry baby, do you want me to stop, does the little baby want me to stop making snarky comments, does he?" I mocked the other boy, in a childish tone. "Haha, I'm going in the shower you can go breakfast if you want I'll meet you down there" He then closed the door to the bathroom once he entered. "If you say so" I then grabbed my phone from the night stand then unlocked the door and started walking to the elevator, pushed the button then waited to reach the first floor.

Once the elevator had finally reached the first floor I walked to the restaurant to eat my last breakfast here in the hotel. I saw the boys come out from the elevator shortly after, I may as well make this day one of the best ones so I should socialise with them. I waved from the restaurant. "Hey guys, are you going to get breakfast now too?" I asked to the four other boys standing before me, DJ,Geoff,Duncan and Trent. "Hey dude, what's up!" Geoff waved back to me. "Hey man, yeah we just got dressed so we need to get some grub" Duncan responded to my question as the boys and him walked over to me. "Hey, uh where's Cody? How was it last night?" DJ asked noticing that Cody wasn't in the queue nor even in the restaurant. "Oh he's upstairs still getting ready, the dork wouldn't get up." I snarked at Cody's laziness. "Ha, yeah that does seem like Cody alright" Trent said letting out a chuckle. "I hope they've got some better food today, it's our last day so it would be shit if they didn't do something special, then again McClean did send us to this hotel." Duncan sighed at the idea of just having a plain breakfast like every other day. "Yeah that would suck, waking up to just the same breakfast gets a bit old sometimes" I agreed with the delinquent. "You got that right brother" Geoff put up his hand for a high five. I smacked my palm against his casually, I never would've thought I would have this type of friendship with these guys. When I first came to the island I will admit, I did have the hots for Geoff, however that no longer stands true. I'm glad that I've gotten to have this much of a bond with these guys, when I had the chance that is. For once my snarky, stuck up and sarcastic self didn't get in the way of making friends.