The Bro Sleepover

Noah's POV

After I woke up and rolled myself out of bed I walked into the bathroom. Like per usual I grabbed my stuff and turned the shower on. I hopped in the shower then cleaned myself with shower gel. Once I had dried myself with my towel. I got dressed in my casual clothes then turned the power on my phone on. I saw that I had a message off of Trent,Cody,DJ and Geoff. 

Messages:

Trent's message:

T: hey man just wanted to tell you that everyone is dropping off their stuff at my room. So you can just drop your stuff off before breakfast.

N: hi thanks I'll drop it off in a bit I just need to pack my pyjamas then I'll drop my stuff off. Do you want me to get any beverages or snacks?

T: nah it should be ok thanks man see ya later

N: bye

Geoff's message

G: Hey dude what's up? So we're planning to have lunch together so make sure you're at the pool area at 12:30 sharp

N: ok see you there

G: see ya there dude

DJ's Message 

DJ: Hey man looking forward to the sleepover just wanted to check on you to see if you're doing ok? I know it's been 2 days after the incident happened. But I just wanted to make sure?

N: hey I'm ok thanks for checking DJ. I'm looking forward too. See you at 12:30

DJ: Glad to hear man. See ya

Cody's Message

C:Hey Noah do you want to meet up to get breakfast together? Maybe around 9:30?

N: yeah sounds good see you there

C: k cya then

I looked at the time on my phone and it was 9:15. I had already gotten dressed so I just scrolled through my phone until it was 12:25. I headed out of my hotel room to see Cody across the hall locking his door like me. "Hey Noah" He said whilst he locked his hotel room door. "Hey Codemeister" I snickered. "How are you?" He asked. "Meh I'm ok could be better but I'm good. How about you?" I asked. "Meh same here I'm good" He shrugged. We walked down the hallway making small talk as we walked in the elevator. 

"So uh Noah" the 'ladies man' asked. "Yes Cody" I responded. "Have you seen any boys you're interested in lately?" He asked trying to play it cool. "Oh yeah I have a hugeeeee crush on Trent he is so cute" I replied with a sarcastic tone but like the usual Cody didn't understand. "Oh" He whimpered as he rubbed the back of his neck. He's such a geek it's actually cute. He daydreamed without saying a word for the rest of the time we spent in the elevator. We walked out of the elevator. We then made our way to the restaurant. We got our plates then lined up in the queue. "So are you going to make any moves on Trent? I can help you if you want?" He asked still thinking me having a crush on Trent wasn't a sarcastic comment. Let's see how this works out maybe I can make Cody jealous. "I don't know I don't think he likes me back. And I can't blame him if he doesn't. I mean who would want to date a person like me?" I sighed. Obviously it was a fake sigh but I made sure Cody didn't know that. "Hey look at me" Cody said as he lifted my head with his hand. "Anyone would be lucky to have you as a friend and especially as a boyfriend. No matter if your ugly or the most handsomest person on the planet." He gushed as our faces were basically touching. I so badly just wanted to rest my hand on his face and slam my lips against his. Unfortunately all I could get myself to say at that moment was "Thanks". Thanks? Really Noah that's all you could say? He let his bone rigged hand go off my chin. I've got to admit I blushed just a tiny bit when he said anyone would be lucky to have me. Did he really mean that? Was I worth it. I clearly wasn't good enough for him so how would he know I was worth it. After we got our food I couldn't keep my eyes off of Cody. Thankfully I don't think he realised. Our eyes met for a slight two seconds but it felt like I was staring into them for hours. After we had ate our food we went up the elevator to drop our stuff off to Trent's room since I forgot on the way down to the restaurant.

 Cody had to do the same so we went into our hotel rooms. I started packing my pyjamas and my toothbrush since I had forgot to put it in the bag earlier. Once I had packed my bag I grabbed my keys then unlocked the hotel room door. I walked out of my hotel room then locked my hotel room door. Cody was waiting outside for me. He had already packed his stuff before we went for breakfast."Hey you ready to go drop our stuff off?" Cody asked. "Yeah I'm all packed" I murmured. We made our way to Trent's room then knocked on the door. "Hey guys come in" Trent welcomed us as we walked in his hotel room. "Hey man what's up?" Cody responded to the guitar player. We both dropped our bags on our beds that Trent had laid out for us earlier. "Hey Trent are we sleeping here?" I asked. "Yeah you and Cody will have to sleep in the double bed if that's ok with you?" Trent asked. "Sure that's no problem right Cody?" I asked. "Yeah no problem" Cody muttered. "Oh sorry I'm not worth it Codemeister" I sassed back at the gap toothed boy. "Oh sorry" He awkwardly said once again rubbing the back of his neck. After we dumped our stuff on our bed we all decided to go to the pool area.

Hi guys Author here i decided this is going to be a 2 part chapter since it would be around 3000 words if I did it in one chapter. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. And THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 3K AND NEARLY 200 VOTES I CAN'T BELIEVE WE HAVE MADE IT THIS FAR TY ALL SO MUCH! (1002 words) Stay tuned on Noco- The Geek and The Bookworm