Chapter 33: From, the BUMP!!

Hello All! 

Here is the next chapter!!

************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 33:

They had not been to any honeymoon after their wedding considering there were only 3 days left for the school to start. As decided, the couple had joined Elijah and Olivia in the elder ones school. Christopher would drop them and Aria would pick them up from school. Whenever he was busy she would take up that responsibility too. However, Enzo, their driver was always present for Aria and the kids. Yes, soon after their marriage, Christopher gifted Aria a car which of course she could ride on her own but even otherwise; Enzo was always there as the driver and also as their bodyguard.

** A few months later **

"Yeah, okay Mr. Solano! We can verify the terms and conditions again. I want the best quote for that." Christopher said while making his way out of their closet only in his black trousers and white shirt. He bent his head a little to support his phone between his ear and his shoulder while his hands were setting his belt into the belt loops of his trousers.

"Yeah, I can understand your concern but yes, I need this project to be done at the earliest." He said while pacing around their room and stopped when he saw her reflection in the mirror. She looked gorgeous as ever. She was standing at the door with his coffee in her hands and flashing him a wide good morning smile while he smiled back at her immediately and blew a kiss at her. With their eyes locked with each other, she made her way towards him.

"Yes! I will be there in an hour so we can discuss the intricate details of this project." He said while grabbing the coffee cup she had offered and mouthed 'thank you sweetheart' to which she replied back mouthing 'you're welcome!'

Looking at his attire, she understood he must have got this call while he was in their closet. So, while her husband was still busy talking to the person on phone, she made her way inside the closet to grab his waist coat. Christopher was a man who always preferred waist coat over a coat. As expected, his black waist coat was already resting on the chair. But understanding that he would be attending some business meeting, she simply pulled out his coat as well and grabbed a matching tie from the tie rack.

He was still busy on phone while sipping his coffee every now and then. She smiled to herself looking at how hardworking he was. She quietly made her way towards the bed and placed his clothes on it. She was just about to move away when he grabbed her wrist stunning her for a second. He was still talking on phone but his gaze was fixed on her pretty face. He gently pulled her towards him and dipped his head a little capturing her lips with his own while hearing the conversation from the other side of his phone. He released her lips when he had to talk and this little smooch did make her blush.

Even though they had been married for nearly four months now, she was still a little shy about their intimacy. Even though he almost made love to her every day and every night, she still felt a little shy around him. Leave it to her, and she won't even undress in front of him!!

When he tried to kiss her again she simply pushed him and made her way towards the bathroom leaving her husband who was busy shamelessly gawking at her.

** A few minutes later **

"Sweetheart! I need to make a move! Are you coming out? I am getting late and i am waiting for your goodbye kiss!" Christopher said in a louder tone while banging on the washroom door a little. Aria flinched a little hearing his voice and looked at the closed door. She has been standing in front of the mirror in their bathroom for a few minutes now. There was a brand new pregnancy test kit in her hands which she was yet to open and use but her impatient husband interrupted her. Thinking it would be best to check it once he leaves; she opened the bathroom drawer and put back the kit saying "Yeah, I'll be out in a minute!" She closed the drawer and looked back at her own reflection in the mirror whispering 'Everything will be fine Aria!!'