Chapter 11: 100% Dramatic Daddy!! ;)

Hello All!

Here is the next part!

*************************************

CHAPTER 11:

"I want you to see this." Christopher said while pulling out his wallet from his pant back pocket. He pulled out a photo and handed it to her.

"Wow! They are so beautiful

"Wow! They are so beautiful. Who are they?" Aria asked looking at the photo. The people in the photo were very beautiful and cute. She liked their smiles.

"They are my kids."

"You have kids?" Aria asked and Christopher nodded his head in 'yes'.

"Yes, Lucas Benjamin Brentt and Zoey Anna Brentt! They are 8 years old."

"How come it wasn't mentioned in the interviews or the TV shows?" Aria questioned making him think for a second if she was crazy. There he was telling her the news of the lifetime that he has kids and here she was concerned about their presence in the interviews. Wait, does that mean she had no problem with him having kids?

"I kept them hidden for security reasons. I am a CEO and always on papers and magazines and all that. I didn't want all the paparazzi to go crazy behind these two. I wanted them to enjoy the carefree childhood. So, that's why!" He replied back trying to understand what might be Aria's reaction now.

"Oh! How about their mother then? I mean your wife? Is she hidden for the security reasons too?" Aria asked in a casual and a composed tone. She knew if he had kids that means there must be a wife in picture. But since he had proposed her and now he is here to make a few confessions, she assumed that there might have been a wife in the picture once in the past just like she had a husband in the past. She smiled thinking about how they both were sailing in the same boat. But her thoughts were broken by his statement.

.

.

.

"Aria, I am NOT MARRIED! There is no wife in the picture. Not now and not in the past too." Christopher mentioned looking deeply into her eyes.

"What?" Now Aria was confused. She was confused he had children without a wife? Oh, maybe he was right the girl and him were not married. It might have been a pregnancy before marriage or something like that. But still something didn't make sense to her. Her thoughts were 'again' broken by him.

.

.

.

"Ok, that came out wrong! Actually..." He had difficulty forming the sentence which was obviously noticed by her. The hesitance in his tone and his difficulty was very well seen on his face. "It's okay! If you are not comfortable talking about it you don't have to. I can understand." She said giving him a benefit of doubt and trying to ease the situation. She was a firm believer of the saying what happens in the past, stays in the past. We should learn from our mistakes in the past and live in the present. She made a mistake by believing Hunter in her past but now she stopped regretting it. She knew if she kept thinking about the same thing she won't be able to move on ever in her life. But at the same time, she didn't forget the lesson she learnt by trusting and loving Hunter in the past. And she has been careful about it. So, from where she was looking at, Christopher didn't seem like a bad guy at all. Her revere of thoughts was broken by his statement.