Chapter 26: Who gave you the Right??

Hello All!

Here is the next chapter!!

**********************************************

CHAPTER 26:

** COURTROOM **

"I will never grant Mr. Fox the permission to meet my kids."

"As it is absolutely clear in our divorce agreement about how interested Mr. Fox is in my kids, I would like to stick to the same thing." Aria said in a firm tone looking at Hunter with her eyes boring into his soul. Hunter was totally surprised hearing this. Though she had told him on his engagement day and indicated to him by signing he divorce papers, he still thought that maybe; she will use this opportunity to pull the father card on him. But here she is clearly saying that she never wants her kids near him.

"My Lord, my kids are little babies with pure hearts. They have no idea about how cruel this world can be. They always see things as white and black! They have no idea about anything else. They are innocent and I find myself extremely lucky to have them in my life." Aria continued while looking at the judge this time and her voice turned soft whenever she spoke about the little ones.

"I don't want my little ones to meet or to even know about such a man like 'him'..." Aria said in a tone lacing with slight anger and hurt while pointing her index finger at Hunter.

She continued saying "A man who trusts his own insecurities more than his own wife. I don't want my kids to meet someone who could easily call them 'bastards' just because he thought his wife was cheating on him. I don't want them to meet a man who can easily believe in such proofs than his own wife; a wife whom he had claimed to love more and more every single day!!"

"And what happened in the end? What happened to all that love? Vanished in the thin air?" Aria asked while looking at hunter with anger and pain.

"Love is something that can't just stop! If one loves someone so deeply and dearly, he would not believe in such proofs." Aria said while thinking about the difference in Christopher and Hunter. Hunter who was her husband had clearly believed in those proofs blindly that he didn't even try to find out if she was really the one in them. Whereas Christopher, he sat with her and he himself found out all the loopholes in those photographs and videos. And the best part is; Christopher is not even married to her.

"So, I don't want my kids to know that such a man even existed once in the past in their mother's life. They don't know him and I would like to keep it like that forever! They deserve a father who would treat them with love, care and trust. Just like my 'Christopher'!" Aria said in a strong and a firm tone while curling her fingers over the edge of the table. She looked at Christopher when she took his name and he bit his lip knowing she is going to break down today and he hated that but at the same time he knew it was needed. She has to vent it off!!

"I am not a saint My Lord! I am not a godly being that I can forgive everything. I may forgive people easily no doubt in that. But yes, I can't forget easily." She said while nodding her head in 'no' stressing the fact that she won't forget.

"I may forgive the man who took money from Mr. Fox for not coming to the court; 'someday'. I may forgive the lawyer who fought from Mr. Fox's side; 'someday'. I may even forgive the one person who actually created those photos and videos; 'someday'. Not because I have some concern towards these people. I don't even know them to feel concerned about them. But yes, when your own ex-husband is trying to portray his ex-wife as a characterless woman in front of everyone, why should I blame other people who were dancing to his tune? When my own ex-husband is the major culprit and doesn't have trust in me, then why should I even bother about these other people who are hear only because of money?" Aria said while throwing her hands in the air lightly and sighing every now and then.