Chapter 18: I want a normal - simple LIFE!!

Hello All,

Here is the next chapter! I will thank everyone tomorrow in a separate Author's Note!!

**************************************

CHAPTER 18:

"Could it be Hunter??"

Aria asked in an unsure tone looking at Christopher while he scrunched his nose and nodded his head in 'no'.

"I hate to say this, but I don't think so! No doubt Hunter is a fool and a heartless bastard, but something doesn't fit right thinking that he might be the one behind framing you." He said in a soft tone while giving a thought about Aria's doubt.

"Why not?! The way he is behaving I feel that he wanted to get rid of me!!" Aria raised her doubt while shrugging her shoulders a little. Her act caught Christopher's attention immediately and he knew he had to give her a clear picture now.

"Okay, I so hate to say this! But he was one 'dotting husband' as per the details you have given me Aria! And we can't neglect that fact! I am not saying that we have to forget what he did to you. All I am saying is; we have to be neutral while fighting this in the court room. We can't let our emotions take an upper hand. We need to be very sensible and totally practical. Do you get me sweetheart?" He said while kissing her on her cheeks. His promising words and kisses gave a birth to new confidence and strength in her.

"So my darling!" He said while feeding her another spoonful of the butterscotch ice-cream and continued, "It doesn't appear all simple! There is more to this!"

"Then how will we come to know who is behind all this?" She asked the most logical question while running her tongue on her lower lip; a practice she always had while he simply shrugged his shoulder saying a soft "I don't know!" His gaze was fixed on the ice-cream cup in his hand but he was lost in the thought of how they are going to find the real culprit and first of all how he will stop this video from going all viral.

"Ryan will punch his face if he sees the video. He never liked the way Hunter has behaved with me." She said with a small smile playing on her face. He jolted up his head immediately hearing Ryan's name and he knew what he was supposed to do now.

"What's wrong?" She asked in a confused tone.

"God, Aria! You are such an angel!" He said and kissed her temples with a lot of affection. When all his doors were closed she gave him a way out.

"Christopher, what are you talking about?!!" She asked but he simply nodded his head in 'no' with a creepy smile playing on his face amusing her.

"Now I know how we can control this bloody video from going viral all around!! I got to call Ryan." He said while cupping her face in his palms while she kept looking at him with wide eyes and asked him in a totally surprised tone "Ryan? How can he be helpful in this?"

"He still controls the media there. Even though Hunter has kept this video away from him all these years, now that we have this video, I am sure Ryan will find out a way to finish this." HE said while taking her phone and pulled out his phone out of his pant pocket.

"Will it work?"

"It will! Trust me!!"

"It says that there is a weak signal here. Let me talk to him in the garden. Meanwhile, you are going to finish this entire cup! You get that?" He said while eyeing her in fake warning.

"Fine Sir! By the time you come back, I will be done with this ice- cream. Okay?" She said in between her giggles.

"What are you waiting for? Go!" She asked when she saw that he was still standing in front of her without moving an inch.