Chapter 12 : Our Picture Perfect Family !!

Hello All!

I will thank everyone tomorrow for the chapters 10, 11, 12 and 13. It's way past midnight! :)

Christopher's mansion above!!! Do check!! :) ;)

***********************************

CHAPTER 12:

P.S.: Aria's Dress for the day!!

: Aria's Dress for the day!!

P.S.: Christopher's Dress for the Day!!

Aria and the twins were on their way to Christopher's mansion. He had sent his driver Enzo to pick them up. They had decided that all of them will spend time together for a few days till the entire court case drama with Hunter is solved. It will help the kids to bond as well. If Hunter's case was kept aside for some time, then it appeared as if their lives were taking a good turn.

Before leaving Aria's place this morning, the couple had decided on how they would be breaking the news to both the elder and the younger twins about everything. It was still easy on Christopher's side because the twins had already thought that he was their father. And for the umpteenth time that morning both he and Aria had thanked god for the kids' innocence in this matter. Being only 5 years old the little ones never questioned Aria or Christopher, about where he was all these years or why he left them with their mother alone for such a long time. Both of them were truly thankful for the fact that there was a good understanding and rapport between him and the twins.

But when it came to Lucas and Zoey, they both knew it would be a bit different and difficult too. Even before he had heard about Aria, the kids were in his life. And even before he met Aria in person, the kids often asked him about their mother. The love in Lucas or Zoey's eyes for their mother whenever they asked him about her was very special. It always made difficult for Christopher to tell them the truth. He didn't have the heart to tell them that their mother was not in this world. So, he chose the safest option when they had started asking him questions about their mother; he lied to them. Yes he lied to them saying that their mother was somewhere and it was not by choice but they had to because of some reasons. He did everything in his reach to keep them happy always but no matter whatever he did, he could not fill that 'void'.