Chapter 24: Web of Lies!!

Hello All!

This will be the last update for this week! Really!

I will start my work on You're Mine Amor! from tomorrow!

******************************************************************

CHAPTER 24:

** VIDEO PLAYER STARTS **

At this point the twins along with Ryan and Evelyn were gone from the video and the screen only covered Christopher, Aria and Hunter.

Christopher: "So now that the kids are gone, care to tell me what you were saying about 'our' family reunion with your filthy mouth?"

Hunter: "Well, I guess I have so much to say but first; she got you completely whipped! How much do you pay for her? Is she your personal whore or do you share her with your friends too?"

Christopher: "How dare you talk about her like that?"

Aria: "Christopher!!"

Christopher: "WHAT??"

By now Christopher had moved back and Aria was facing Hunter in the video. Both were looking at each other like they were ready to rip each other's head.

Aria: "TALK!!"

Hunter: "Oh, I don't have anything to say to you doll. Oh, I am so sorry; Let me correct myself! You know I used to call you doll once in the past and now considering you have turned out to be one such slut; I keep forgetting. Old habits die hard! Isn't it bitch? And, it's not Hunter, its Mr. Fox to you. Do you understand that or do I have to make myself clear again?"

Aria: "Well, if you have the least decency to call me by my last name then probably I might consider you calling by yours. Deal HUNTER...?"

Hunter: "I don't make deals with people like you. You whore!"

Aria: "Oh, is that so? Then what was it that happened between you guys and RWB? What was it that happened between Amelia; you know your would-be and the wedding designer? Wasn't it a deal? Because normal people do call that as a deal; or are you so busy with your wedding that you forgot I belong to RWB; HUNTER...!"

Hunter: "Stop calling me by my name you gold-digger!"

Aria: "You get the same thing what you throw at others. So, address me with respect and I will address you back with the respect, you deserve. Nothing personal huh! It's called Purely Professional! I hope you know the word 'professional'; HUNTER...!"

Hunter: "Of course I know what being professional is. So, would you tell me your current last name? Because knowing you being such a gold digging slut, you might have been married umpteen times by now. Isn't it?"

Aria: "Now, that's not very professional to keep assuming things about others. Probably you were right! Old habits do die hard. Good luck with it. Anyway, as far as my last name is concerned, it's Ms. Ferguson to you; HUNTER...!"

Hunter: "Oh, so you are still stuck at Ferguson? Ouch! Why? Didn't find anyone to claw your nails in? Come on you have not lost your beauty huh! If not you have become more inviting and undeniably sexy! Oh, by the way! The last time I met you, I remember; you were pregnant right? The same pregnancy where you were pulling a father card at me? I must say, you have got such lovely kids. Did you have any luck finding who their father is? Or are you still trying to stick them to someone trying to pull the father card? Because, come on! I am not blind guys! Your shocked faces were enough to tell me that they are not your kids Christopher. They are not yours."