Chapter 29: Who Framed 'MY' WIFE?

Hello All!

Thanks a lot for your votes on Chapter 28: Will You Marry Me?

tamlaura1craftyvampirequeenWorld_traveler20Hazel_29_anac-96Nelix18Lexi_Queen2200bets_mattSandraCoronado9BellaLMartinezFermeen30IBTROUBLEuser28475194NishaChettyToluwanimi200UsratFahmidaelly1592OyewumiOyenike_nilam_SupriyaSinghaChristineGomes2TonniBrownNyenye2311LOVELY_AFRIQuser28518095,  

Thanks a lot for your comments on Chapter 28: Will You Marry Me?

tamlaura1bets_mattSandraCoronado9BellaLMartinezFermeen30Marichatlover13user28475194Nyenye2311ChristineGomes2TonniBrown

*******************************************************************************

CHAPTER 29:

** BRENTT RESIDENCE **

"What are 'you' doing here?" Ryan said in a confused tone while Evelyn got up and asked making her way to the door, "Who is that Ryan?"

"You? How dare you come here?" Evelyn almost yelled at the person at the door startling the rest of the people there.

"Can I please come in?" Amelia asked in a weak tone. She looked totally lost and defeated.

** On with the story **

"How about NO!" Evelyn said in a rude tone while narrowing her eyes at Amelia who was still at the other end of the door.

Looking at the little commotion there, Christopher made his way to the door and was totally surprised seeing Amelia standing there with tired and red eyes. "What are you doing here?" He asked in a completely confused tone and in an instant his anger took over his confusion. He clenched his jaw and curled his fingers into fists. After all the good time they had, he didn't want Aria to be disturbed because of this arrogant girl's presence. But looks like it was too late!

"Amelia!" Aria said in a confused yet a soft tone. She was surprised to see her here. Was she here to ask for any help to let Hunter out? Why was she here? A few creases formed on her forehead thinking about all the possibilities but one look at the girl in front of her, she knew there was something wrong with Amelia. There is no doubt that she had no special concern for this girl but somewhere she felt that this girl was in pain. She had seen an excited Amelia, a confident Amelia, a sweet Amelia, an angry Amelia, a cruel Amelia, a sadistic Amelia but; she never saw a defeated Amelia. That's right the girl in front of her looked hurt and she couldn't stop herself from asking her in a soft and caring tone "What's wrong Amelia? Is everything okay?"