Chapter 2: Amelia & Evelyn

(Mature Language 18 +)

** 6 YEARS LATER **

"Hey, you do remember our plan for today right?" Her excited voice made him smile at her. Looking at her through the mirror he simply gestured with his eyes that she looked beautiful.

"What plan?" he asked while grabbing a hair brush from the cabinet.

"What do you mean by 'what plan'?" she was completely stunned by his previous question. Her pretty wide eyes went wider in shock which was not left unnoticed by him.

"Did we have any plans for today?" he asked still looking at her through the mirror while combing his dishevelled hair. He thought that she looked pretty in her white dress which hugged her curves at the right places.

"We did have plans!!" she stated stressing on each word giving him the hint about the plan. She still couldn't believe how forgetful he is.

"Okay, what plans??" His nonchalance irked her to the core and she busted "HUNTER...!". It made him turn at her immediately.

"Easy there doll. I was just teasing you." Hunter said trying to stop her when she grabbed the hair brush from his hands to hit him.

"Hey, come on don't be mad at me. You know I love you right? Of course I know what we had decided for today." Hunter managed to snatch the hair brush from her hands by now. God, he loved this girl to the moon and back.

"Oh, Really?" she asked in a sarcastic tone with a subtle roll of her eyes that made Hunter's heart beat like crazy.

"We have a meeting with RWB scheduled at 10:00 a.m. today. I also remember that we have lunch plan with your parents this afternoon. Then we had also decided that we shall be spending our evening watching your favourite comedy film while I make the delicious classic lasagna for my queen." Hunter said that all in one go while grabbing her by her waist and coming closer to her. And there it was a slight blush on her cheeks.

"And I am very sure that you will reward me accordingly later in bed." Hunter said in a husky voice while jerking her towards his chest such that her front body was completely stuck with his front body. She had completely lost her voice by now and the close proximity made her heart go haywire.

"Well, I wouldn't mind on the kitchen counter or even the bathtub too." He said while tracing patterns on her cheek with his nose and inhaled her scent. It not only made her go crazy but it also had an effect on him.

"If you ask me, I don't think there is any place where we hadn't done it. So, I wouldn't mind where it is as long as I have you in my arms." By now Hunter's lips were almost at the corner of her lips placing small kisses there in between words.

"Hunter! You are so shameless!" She managed a meek reply trying to push him but no he had an iron grip.

"Well you love my shamelessness Amelia! Don't you?" Hunter said in his natural husky voice with a smirk on his face.

"I do!" Amelia's answer was the only needed trigger for the next set of events between them. For the next half an hour the only sounds the room could witness were her soft moans and his strong groans.

* * *

Amelia's thoughts about their morning love making on the bathroom cabinet were broken by her ringing phone. She could stop her thoughts but not the blush on her cheeks and definitely not her racing heart. Hunter's love making was going out of hand with each passing day. She hated it but at the same time she loved it too.

"Yes!" She answered after the 6th ring.

"Ms. Johnson, your 10 o'clock appointment is here." Her personal assistant Cara Jones said in a robotic voice which made her roll her eyes playfully.